Addition zip files from Phil Skene

CobraLAD

Hi all

Since Trainz start until 2012 and beyond, Phil has given a lot to this game.

In most of his sessions and routes he had a zip file on rapidshare and maybe other could platforms with the missing dependencies, maps & readme files.

Unfortunately, rapidshare went down without any notification and it was lost.

Does anyone still have the zip files or any information. I am looking for everything on

- Downtown Traction Company
- Harbor Master
- IndustRail
- Port Ogden & Northern
- RiversideRailroad
- Urban IndustRail

I am giving his routes & sessions new life and would like to keep them original as possible.

I also merged his best TS12 routes
-Port Ogden & Northern
-BesideTheRiver
-Downtown Traction Company
-Harbor Master
-IndustRail

What can I say, there is endless possibilities.

Phil-Skene-TS12-merged-routes.jpg

It is possible that I may have some of the zip files laying around, as I have a couple of those routes (at least the TRS12 versions). I'd have to check what I have, but if others can't provide more immediate help, I'll see what I can do to try and help you out.

I would think that asking Phil about the additional zips is a better way to go than sharing the content.

Hi Cobra --

When Rapidshare collapsed it took a lot of my material with it.

I may have some of the documentation and maps stored on old hard disk drives.

It would help if you could give me a list of the names of the routes with the version of Trainz or the actual version of the routes. Then give me a couple of days and I'll see what I can find.

Phil

I can have a looksee at what I may or may not have on my hard drive, but I can't make any promises, sadly. If Cobra can give Phil the list of specific routes+versions he's interested in, and Phil can give me the file names for the zip files he's missing out of that list, it would make my job a lot easier, since I have a pretty massive collection of third-party files on my backup drive to sift through.

Does anyone still have the zip files or any information. I am looking for everything on
- Downtown Traction Company
- Harbor Master
- IndustRail
- Port Ogden & Northern
- RiversideRailroad
- Urban IndustRail
.. as an admirer of philskene i've gathered a lot of his routes ..
.. i share the info of requested routes in the next link, which will expire at 25 june : https://1drv.ms/f/s!AmapS7F9NMxqjcBYHc9SZM9i-jrdUw?e=lKZ1ug ..
have fun
grtz

Hi Cobra --

I've found some hard disk drives and extracted the maps and documentation for the Trainz routes that they contain. I don't think it is anyway complete, but it's all that I have. It's also unsorted. Download here:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/12h49o69f1sfr8v/Trainz Documentation Maps_230621a.zip?dl=0

You could also try searching the Forums for the write up I do when uploading routes and sessions. Use the Advanced Search, thus:

Advanced%20Search.jpg

In the last drop down box "Search in Forums(s)" select Freeware Announcements.

Hope this helps,
Phil

Also apologies for not responding so quickly. I work in another province, so I travel far.
Anything on Austral Bay, looking for a high quality map

By the way, how do you create the black and white maps

I can have a looksee at what I may or may not have on my hard drive, but I can't make any promises, sadly. If Cobra can give Phil the list of specific routes+versions he's interested in, and Phil can give me the file names for the zip files he's missing out of that list, it would make my job a lot easier, since I have a pretty massive collection of third-party files on my backup drive to sift through.

Hi Vince, looks like I found everything I am looking for from Phil & zsuda

All, sorry for all the replies, I am just excited.

Hi Cobra --

I've found some hard disk drives and extracted the maps and documentation for the Trainz routes that they contain. I don't think it is anyway complete, but it's all that I have. It's also unsorted. Download here:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/12h49o69f1sfr8v/Trainz Documentation Maps_230621a.zip?dl=0

You could also try searching the Forums for the write up I do when uploading routes and sessions. Use the Advanced Search, thus:

Advanced%20Search.jpg

In the last drop down box "Search in Forums(s)" select Freeware Announcements.

Hope this helps,
Phil

Would a folder in jatws.org be of any use? It's free.

Thanks John

Hello all.

I almost there, looking for 2 files

1. IR2aEuroLog2SessionDependencies.cdp
2. The large file for Austral Bay's thumbnail, only one I have, is the 240x180 small file. I looked in all the folders from all the routes & sessions.

Last edited:
Update on Phil's routes from 2000's

Austral Bay 2a – Route (no faulty or missing dependencies) – No Sessions on DLS
Austral Bay 3a – Route (no faulty or missing dependencies) – No Sessions on DLS
Austral Bay 4a – Route (no faulty or missing dependencies) - All sessions working 100%
Austral Bay 5a – Route (no faulty or missing dependencies) - All sessions working 100%

BesideTheRiver 1a – Route (no faulty or missing dependencies) – No Sessions on DLS

Downtown Traction Company (Original from TS12) – Route (no faulty or missing dependencies) - All sessions working 100%
DowntownTractionCo 1a – Route (no faulty or missing dependencies) - All sessions working 100%
DowntownTractionCo 2a – Route (no faulty or missing dependencies) – No Sessions on DLS
DowntownTractionCo 2b – Route (no faulty or missing dependencies) – No Sessions on DLS
DowntownTractionCo TS12 – Route (no faulty or missing dependencies) - All sessions working 100%

Harbor Master (Original from TS12) – Route (no faulty or missing dependencies) - All sessions working 100%
HarborMaster 1a – Route (no faulty or missing dependencies) - All sessions working 100%
HarborMaster 1b – Route (no faulty or missing dependencies) - All sessions working 100%
HarborMaster 2a – Route (no faulty or missing dependencies) – No Sessions on DLS
HarborMaster TS12 – Route (no faulty or missing dependencies) - All sessions working 100%

IndustRail 1a – Route (no faulty or missing dependencies) - All sessions working 100%
IndustRail 1b – Route (no faulty or missing dependencies) - All sessions working 100%
IndustRail 2a – Route (no faulty or missing dependencies) – 1 Session missing dependencies
IndustRail 3a – Route (no faulty or missing dependencies) – No Sessions on DLS
IndustRail 4a – Route (no faulty or missing dependencies) – No Sessions on DLS
IndustRail TS2010 – Route (no faulty or missing dependencies) - All sessions working 100%
IndustRail TS12 – Route (no faulty or missing dependencies) – No Sessions on DLS

Mad River Railroad Extended 1a – Route (no faulty or missing dependencies) – No Sessions on DLS

Port Ogden & Northern (Original from TS12) – Route (no faulty or missing dependencies) - All sessions working 100%
PortOgden&Northern 1a – Route (no faulty or missing dependencies) - All sessions working 100%
PortOgden&Northern 2a – Route (no faulty or missing dependencies) - All sessions working 100%
Port Ogden & Northern TS12 – Route (no faulty or missing dependencies) - All sessions working 100%

PortSwitchingCo 1a – Route (no faulty or missing dependencies) - All sessions working 100%

RiversideRailroadCo 1a – Route (no faulty or missing dependencies) – 7 out of 9 sessions working 100%
RiversideRailroadCo 2a – Route (no faulty or missing dependencies) – No Sessions on DLS
RiversideRailroadCo 3a – Route (no faulty or missing dependencies) – No Sessions on DLS

RiversideElectricRailroadCo 3a – Route (no faulty or missing dependencies) – No Sessions on DLS

Urban IndustRail 5a – Route (no faulty or missing dependencies) - All sessions working 100%
Urban IndustRail 6b – Route (no faulty or missing dependencies) - All sessions working 100%
Urban IndustRail 7b – Route (no faulty or missing dependencies) - All sessions working 100%
Urban IndustRail 8a – Route (no faulty or missing dependencies) - All sessions working 100%
Urban Industrial 1a – Route (no faulty or missing dependencies) – No Sessions on DLS
Urban Industrial 2a – Route (no faulty or missing dependencies) – No Sessions on DLS
Urban Industrial 3a – Route (no faulty or missing dependencies) – No Sessions on DLS
Urban Industrial 3b – Route (no faulty or missing dependencies) – No Sessions on DLS
Urban Industrial 4a – Route (no faulty or missing dependencies) – No Sessions on DLS

Big thank you to:
1. philskene for digging deep and sharing all the additional info
2. zsuda for sharing his files
3. JCitron for helping with error messages.
4. Zatovisualworks for the fixed RENFE 242 and to help with a few other train cars

To conclude, only 3 sessions I couldn’t save

Back