Trainz 12 Chat Buddy List

flusi737

SBB Cargo Germany
Is it really needed that after every of N3V's damn Server problems (so basically every few weeks....) about 80% of my Chat Buddy list is gone??:confused: No, i am not able to restore it, since some of my friends use names like '_ _ _ _ _ 4665573897' and i can not remember all the numbers every time. Its just annoying and seems really unecessary.:eek:

proof ^

Last edited:
Felix,

This is probably due to the iTrainz/iChat server being offline. The list is probably still there but needs to rebuild.

John

John,

I've lost the iTrainz Chat Buddy List before and trust me, it does not rebuild. I cannot think of a reason for it to do so, either.

After the first lost list I decided to write the usernames down in a text document in the main Trainz directory, so if the list goes missing I at least have the names of who was on it.

Kieran.

John,

I've lost the iTrainz Chat Buddy List before and trust me, it does not rebuild. I cannot think of a reason for it to do so, either.

After the first lost list I decided to write the usernames down in a text document in the main Trainz directory, so if the list goes missing I at least have the names of who was on it.

Kieran.

That really is too bad. It appears that the list is kept on the cloud, but gets purged when the server goes down.

Back