Moving Trainz 12 question

Firefighterdan

343 NEVER FORGET
I moved TS12 from my C drive, to my D drive. Now the cdp's on my desktop I downloaded last night do not work. The new shortcut works, CMP works, just cannot use previous cdp's. Any thoughts on how to fix this? :confused:

Thank you, Danny
b37f491f8fd66d4acadd38f1a7579070.jpg

Have you started Content Manager in its new location. If you START and CLOSE content manager it should reset the cdp,cdp2 and cmpa (archive) shell program to the new CM location. I have just moved TS12 to a new SSHD (E: drive) and it worked fine for me.

I have started it, downloaded a couple thing to see if it works off the DLS, and closed it. The cdp's are still not working, and I noticed CMP does not have any sound, like the whistle, and buzzer.

Hi Dan,

You need to repoint your CDPs to your new Content Manager location.

Take a downloaded CDP and shift-right-click on it. You will see an Open with... in the context menu.

Click on the Open With... and then chose default program. You can then browse to the "new" Content Manager, which is under the TS12/bin folder and you should be all set from there.

John

I did what you said John, and it worked! The only difference now, they are not orange like they were. They look to have a little trainz logo's on them.....LOL Thank you Sir!!!

Back