Missing Kuids? Post them here.

I was obviously misunderstood, this is not bravado or thoughtlessness.
I never said that it was. It is still, quite literally, asking for trouble. You`re just better prepared than most to deal with the consequences, I hope. "Send me the trouble! I`ll show you how to deal with it!" Nyet? Da?
That is why I wrote in my first message regarding this:

Warning: Do not try to do this if you do not have enough experience using a PC!
Fair enough. I still hope that you do not end up regretting it.

As for disabling various items of the operating systems, and accepting the consequences, I do that myself on occasion, when it seems appropriate.

I also approve of what JCitron posted while I was writing this.

I won't provide the links because others will click on them. They have been reported in the forums and you can try them if you want.
I totally agree.
I never said that it was. It is still, quite literally, asking for trouble. You`re just better prepared than most to deal with the consequences, I hope. "Send me the trouble! I`ll show you how to deal with it!" Nyet? Da?

Fair enough. I still hope that you do not end up regretting it.

As for disabling various items of the operating systems, and accepting the consequences, I do that myself on occasion, when it seems appropriate.

I also approve of what JCitron posted while I was writing this.
Apparently I initially misunderstood and the answer to your question: "Send me the trouble! I`ll show you how to deal with it!" Nyet? Da? is of course YES (Да).

Suggest that we continue to use this thread for its intended purpose - the search for Missing Kuids.

Nevertheless, sometimes it's good to have a reasonable distraction. :)

Last edited:
Apparently I initially misunderstood and the answer to your question: "Send me the trouble! I`ll show you how to deal with it!" Nyet? Da? is of course YES (Да).
Actually, I was thinking that you intended it that way, but I also thought that people would misinterpret it the way that you did, only they would find it funny, which you certainly did not. It was designed to be misunderstood, for the sake of humor. I apologize for that. Profusely. I had mistakenly hoped that you would find it funny too. I should not do things like that, as I tend to occasionally be somewhat oversensitive when others do it to me.
Suggest that we continue to use this thread for its intended purpose - the search for Missing Kuids.
Agreed!

Edit:
Nevertheless, sometimes it's good to have a reasonable distraction. :)
Agreed!

Actually, I was thinking that you intended it that way, but I also thought that people would misinterpret it the way that you did, only they would find it funny, which you certainly did not. It was designed to be misunderstood, for the sake of humor. I apologize for that. Profusely. I had mistakenly hoped that you would find it funny too. I should not do things like that, as I tend to occasionally be somewhat oversensitive when others do it to me.
No hard feelings on my part. If I don't understand something, I always ask a clarifying question.
About the jokes. It is almost impossible to understand it in another language because it is related to the culture and customs of each country.
If I translate into English how I joke here in Moscow, then not only will you not smile, but you will also think that I am a clinical idiot. Although it was actually a really harmless joke.

Understood. Likewise, but sometimes I get in trouble for that, too.

About the humor, I agree, some translates well, but most does not. I have opinions on the differences, but here is not the place to discuss them: if you are not careful, discussing humor can be as divisive as discussing politics.

i have dependencies for a loco that r showing unknown if anyone can pls share and tell me where u found them

kuid:845493:101618
kuid:934505:100018
kuid2:45324:85325:1
kuid:747511:101186

these r for the JR Standard cab NS SD70

@Mimes, @CofG509 <kuid2:661281:65048:1> is packaged in the free Niddertalban route.
Thank you for pointing this out. I live and learn every day :) . Should have checked "dependants" of this asset as well.

And we have a public holiday so I can play Trainz a bit 😃 , but then I have to cook dinner which will take me away from Trainz 😢. Happy wife, happy life, but Trainz life no so happy when I cook dinner (sometimes).

i did and couldnt find anything
As replied in your other post, the NS SD70 is payware and everything needed is provided in a single .cdp that you get with your purchase, so I don't understand how you can end up with missing dependencies (unless you got this locomotive from some obscure website). To download again, just go to your JR account.

Is the route on download station or in Steam in the DLC?
If the game is from Steam, then either of the two links:

Last edited:
Hi,

Missing for Halloween Night on Kickstarter: <kuid:605579:100377>,<kuid2:605579:100377:2>

Strangely, it seems that these are different versions of the same asset.

Thanks.

Back