Model Railroadz

Cmoehrle,
Thanks for the link. It was very interesting to see the actual layout and the videos of how they work their session on the route.

Your virtual recreation of that layout looks very interesting. I think you are doing a very good job on the conversion.

Heinrich505

Cmoehrle,
Thanks for the link. It was very interesting to see the actual layout and the videos of how they work their session on the route.

Your virtual recreation of that layout looks very interesting. I think you are doing a very good job on the conversion.

Heinrich505

Should be up on the DLS by Tomorrow night! Stay tuned!

7qhhMkI.jpg

@ daylightrain :
... i really, really thought i was in the wrong thread ... modelrailroad - real world ... but after i saw another pic of you in trainz portal i was stunned ... with open mouth for minutes ... what a great job you did ...

... or was it 4williams ... confused ...
anyway : respect ...
grtz
daveric

Last edited:
PROJECT CANCELLED!!!!! My CNW/Milwaukee Road masterpiece has been sadly, officially CANCELLED due to some gross negligence on my behalf!

Last edited:
Apparently, I accidentally erased ALL of the visible route content, just by merging all of my layers onto the "floor" section. Now, I'd do ANYTHING to get that beautiful layout back! :'(

Apparently, I accidentally erased ALL of the visible route content, just by merging all of my layers onto the "floor" section. Now, I'd do ANYTHING to get that beautiful layout back! :'(

I feel your pain, I lost my Utah Belt layout in a HD crash...……..all down the drain but it taught me one lesson, to back up my progress at the end of each night I work on a project...……...heavy price to pay...but as they say, lesson learned.

Back