.
Page 2 of 51 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 752

Thread: USA Pics (electric)

  1. #16
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    United States of America, new york, fishkill
    Posts
    1,472
     

    Default

    Nice screenies of the Tri State Area. I spot my Metro North M8's in service

  2. #17
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Rockport, Massachusetts, USA
    Posts
    2,211
     

    Default

    remember that the Acela is in service since 14 years...
    I found a hole in the space-time continuum.

    Some of the trees are Jan's, look for JVC(W) for winter trees; some of them are my reskins of Jan's trees, the ones with the brown leaves, I think they are on the DLS or at USLW; some are my reskins of David Drake's winter "leaf-off" trees, also on the DLS I think. Look for a "GF-" prefix to David's name which I think was called "generic". David did some nice winter trees in his "perfect" tree series.

  3. #18

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by gfisher View Post
    I found a hole in the space-time continuum.

    Some of the trees are Jan's, look for JVC(W) for winter trees; some of them are my reskins of Jan's trees, the ones with the brown leaves, I think they are on the DLS or at USLW; some are my reskins of David Drake's winter "leaf-off" trees, also on the DLS I think. Look for a "GF-" prefix to David's name which I think was called "generic". David did some nice winter trees in his "perfect" tree series.
    Thanks a lot!
    - The BackShop -
    Route/DEM Department

  4. #19
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Germany, Sachsen, Chemnitz
    Posts
    1,077
     

    Default

    Hallo,

    nice to see that here is a thread especially for electrified US Rail Roads.

    Actually I did not even know that there ever have been any electrified Rail Roads in the USA before - not a single line ... LOL :-) :-) :-)


    Here some of my stuff:






















    Your's TUME

  5. #20

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by tume View Post
    Hallo,

    nice to see that here is a thread especially for electrified US Rail Roads.

    Actually I did not even know that there ever have been any electrified Rail Roads in the USA before - not a single line ... LOL :-) :-) :-)
    Hehe, GREAT pics!! I always loved your MILW assets and route pics
    Since you are also from germany...i recommend this link: http://us-modellbahn.net/acela/electric.html

    Felix
    - The BackShop -
    Route/DEM Department

  6. #21
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    United States, Chicago, IL
    Posts
    511
     

    Default

    Something different. On my way to New Haven, CT.






  7. #22
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    United States of America
    Posts
    2,713
     

    Default

    Waiting outside the gate.

  8. #23
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    United States of America, Virginia, Chesapeake
    Posts
    2,246
     

    Default

    Was that meant for 'USA pics' or is the 999 an electric?

  9. #24
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    United States of America, New Jersey, East Orange
    Posts
    689
    Blog Entries
    1
     

  10. #25
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    United States of America
    Posts
    2,713
     

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by AMTRAKwannabe View Post
    Was that meant for 'USA pics' or is the 999 an electric?
    NS 999 is battery powered, so technically, it is, in fact, an electric unit. I shot those pix just for this thread.

  11. #26
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    United States of America, New Jersey, East Orange
    Posts
    689
    Blog Entries
    1
     

    Default

    Deleted, I didn't know it was battery powered. My head is only in the northeast.

  12. #27
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    United States of America
    Posts
    2,713
     

    Default

    The 999 was built in Altoona, Pa. I'd classify that as northeast... It's fine, I wouldn't expect you to know that, half the reason I chose that unit was to see what you guys' reactions were.

  13. #28

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by amtrak2041864 View Post
    Deleted, I didn't know it was battery powered. My head is only in the northeast.
    SOUTHEAST!!!

    SE RR #1


    SE RR #2
    - The BackShop -
    Route/DEM Department

  14. #29
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Germany, Sachsen, Chemnitz
    Posts
    1,077
     

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by flusi737 View Post
    Hehe, GREAT pics!! I always loved your MILW assets and route pics
    Since you are also from germany...i recommend this link: http://us-modellbahn.net/acela/electric.html

    Felix
    Hallo - thanks for your compliments and for the interesting link.
    I even like the "electric" shots here e.g. your BM&LP and metrarailboy1's New Haven.



    But what means "Since you are also from germany"? Where do you come from?

    Have a nice time.
    Your's TUME

  15. #30
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    United States of America, Virginia, Chesapeake
    Posts
    2,246
     

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •