Murchison 2 issue

zulg

I'm not sure where to put this help post, so i guess here will be ok, i have Murchison 2 i bought from simulator central awhile back and ever since sp1 has been installed i can no longer edit the route in high or low detail version, the edit route tab grays out and you cant select it anymore. can someone help me with this, thank you

I'm afraid the straight answer is you cannot do that. DLC route content is locked in TS12 SP1, but you may still be able to create a session for said content (but not via editing the route).

Shane

why? before sp1 i could do what i wanted with the route, what brought this on, i bought the route i should be able to atleast edit it to my liken ? or will this be the last ever content i buy from N3v games

why? before sp1 i could do what i wanted with the route, what brought this on, i bought the route i should be able to atleast edit it to my liken ? or will this be the last ever content i buy from N3v games

This system was implemented after there was a rash of piracy from their servers. Sadly, we all have to pay the price for the few who don't believe in or respect other people's property.

The developers have mentioned that they are considering a solution that will allow the purchaser to edit and modify the DLC for their own use, but not allow it to be uploaded. When that happens??? Don't know.

John

well is there maybe any other way i can add my own locos and rolling stock to the route without using the edit route tab? thanks

As I said, you can create a session for it by clicking Sessions followed by Create Session. This will not allow you to change route-only features though, but you can add some trackside features and trains etc.

Shane

No problem. I realise it's more awkward, but it's also the preferred method when it comes to adding trains to a route (you will be able to edit your session though in the future by clicking on it on the sessions list then clicking Edit Session.

Shane

ok that worked pretty well, so i'm happy again, thanks for the help HAPPY THANKSGIVING to you and your family:)

Back