Belgium (question)

Hello Mark,

Ref your post # 120

I have found some Belgian crossovers and signals ( by Adede, Scarol - Fusinggrain partnership ). With those assets, whenever the train gets
in the vicinity of the crossover the barriers are closing and re-open after the train has left the tracksection. I have also the asset St Andrews cross as a seperate asset.

Now, here there is a problem. Up to now, I haven't found the exact place where to put the St Andrews cross signal, and perhaps there is no exact place.

The signals remain red, even after the barriers have gone up again. Perhaps some other trainzers have some idea how to solve this.?
Best regards
Kurt:wave:

There was one thing I forgot to say, when running buses you can at least get them to go around a roundabout using invisible track, unlike the cars that go straight though them.

[URL=http://s978.photobucket.com/user/mcarrara1/media/Brussels/Buses12_zps379b6c13.jpg.html]
Buses12_zps379b6c13.jpg
[/URL]

Hi all,

I haven't looked at the forum for a while, as I have been busy on another layout. I just want to thank you for those 9000 odd views you made to this thread. Obviously this layout is now complete. And I would be please to get any further comments.

Mark

Thanks Ray. I was debating whether or not to extend the line to Bruges. But it will have to wait as I have been updating a couple of other routes, one of which is my tram layout.

Regards

Mark

Hi all,

Not sure if your interested in this, but I have found that the AM73 stock are in general quite slow in most respects when running on a layout. I managed to improve the performance by going into content manager and changing the engine file to DSB ET engine.
Which gives much better pick up and general speed. If you plan on doing the same don't forget to also change it Kuids.

Just to let you know, that Belgian46 has now posted some of his Belgium Coastal tram route in the screenshot forum, which at some point could be added to this route. Please be aware of the correct Belgium spelling 'Belgian' when looking out for the route in screenshots.

Hello Mark,

This is very interesting - I will do the same the test. I'm especially interested to hear if the engine sound remains the same. The Am73 isn't riding anymore in real life but you can compare the sound with the AM86.

Best regards

Kurt:wave:

Hello Mark,

Thank you for mentioning my thread in the screenshot section and having special attention about my spelling.

Best regards

Kurt :wave:

Hi Kurt,

Changing the engine file does not change any other aspect including the sound of the AM73, only it's performance.

Hello there carr....i was away from trainz for a while and must have missed this route as i can't recall posting on it.

Anyway tram routes are my preference and this one is fantastic.You've got through a huge amount of work there.

I can see from some of the screenshots that there is good depth to it.Very good work indeed.

Back