The Canadian Thread - Hi-Res images

Wow! Did not know. Thanks for the information, I have deleted the route, as should N3V! I own and admire too many of the Candian Rocky Mountain routes you guys have created to need to hold on to bootleg-ware. Thanks for letting me know!

Forester1 thanks for the quick response and action! most appreciated.
Still hammering and chizzle on Calgary and trying to identify how best to split Calgary part 1 from the main route to Ghost lake for later finishing and detailing.

Alyth-yard-filling-up-with-consists.jpg

May I ask what the main bridge asset is in this shot? It's very nice

Hi krpkk,
The bridge is assembled in place from <kuid:316:400062> "RRTK Bridge Track" by austin316hockey,
placed on
<kuid2:507316:6577:1> "BP Bridge Truss" by berez (two butted together)
and supported by
<kuid:179051:102323> "Royal Albert Bridge Support Saltash End" by marky7890.

Textures are probably tweaked or reskinned.

Fashioned after a bridge over the Fraser River on the former Pacific Great Eastern.
cheers,
casey

Under-Truss.jpg

Morning Gents, really nice work guys. I lost all my stuff when my pc went black and never came back to life. Maybe the power supply? I'll take it to the shop one of these days. I bought an Asus 3070 something or other. I was not happy with what I was able to do with 2019, so the only thing I did not like was finding assets again. Still looking for stuff. I still think the CN and CP boxcars, flatcars and hoppers Lilb did for me are the best! (Like the CP "Spans the World" in Casey's shot). Steam era CN freight cars are hard to come by. Well, here's some shots of the route I'm working on now.

Cheers All .... Rick

Hey D, thanks for those nice CNR stations!

OriG3Gf.jpg
LqflzQI.jpg
eOyJJmy.jpg
RUwaiaY.jpg

Rick, Sorry to here you lost your stuff. I'm so paranoid about losing my route, I keep a copy on a drive in my bedside table should I need to make a dash for it. The house is insured but not six years of work. Maybe I'm just losing perspective.:confused:

The demand for widgets is sweeping the nation
Widget-Works.jpg

Well done as always, Casey and Jack!

Merry Christmas all, stay safe and be happy that you live in this wonderful Country!

Cheers .... Rick

kmZJ0zw.jpg
SS66yxg.jpg
KEAUqAi.jpg

Nice shots, all!

BCRail on a copy of Tidewater that I've tweaked to give it a more "Western Canada" feeling:

[FONT=&quot]
zlvstTK.png

[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
HfsSCmD.png

[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
Qpai6lE.png

[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
ACjFdG3.png

[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
4c7HUs2.png

[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
Uf6UOBk.png

[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
PquBA0R.png

[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
MN5TtUz.png

[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
YiR5m7O.png
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]

[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
DEtgZGw.png

[/FONT]

Some throwback photos.....working on back dating the layout to meet the mid 70's/early 80's...lots of track to lay down and replace, tons of buildings to remove

20220104024719-1.jpg

20220104024823-1.jpg

20220104031312-1.jpg

20220104032301-1.jpg

Back