The Canadian Thread - Hi-Res images

Casey: I don't remember how do we call that burner...could you please let me know.

It's a Slash Burner by slugmasher. <kuid:86661:100065> on the DLS. I've messed around with the textures a bit.
Still need to research how a logging camp is laid out. I suspect the burner is situated some distance from the saw and log stacks.
2020-04-27-104514.jpg

re post #4434 jackyamstel
Thank you Jack for the compliment. Your shot shows how the steam locomotive compliments the magnificent vista, and makes one want to be on the footplate.
#4436 Rail4Pete
Many thanks Pierre, Ben Dorsey reskins make up most of the buildings in my shots at the moment, I wish he was still with us.
Also wonderful stuff from Enzoi1, smyers, RoysTrainz, rs2007 and HoggerDrew. It's all good to see in these troubled times.

CN/CP Legacy of the Burlington Northern (amended)

My-Trainz-Screenshot-Image.jpg

My-Trainz-Screenshot-Image.jpg

Cheers, evilcrow

Evilcrow,
The black and white shot is magical! You can almost feel the cold. What a wonderfully composed moment in time. :Y:

Heinrich505

@Rail4Pete: It's one of my favourites as well :p
@evilcrow: Where can I find that Callander Station building? Is it part of the Legacy route or on the DLS?

CPR 1087 retrieves an empty hopper from Soward's Coal Yard, using an empty flatcar as an idler to keep the weight of the engine off the main part of the trestle
20200427204319-1.jpg

20200427204357-1.jpg

Last edited:
CP 472 leads Train 612, otherwise referred to as the K&P Cannonball, northward out of Kingston for Renfrew with a mixed consist behind her including a hunting party's private car on the tail end. Upon reaching Glenvale, first station north of Kingston, she rets while the agents load the express mail on her boxcars
20200428021526-1.jpg

20200428022003-1.jpg

20200428022405-1.jpg

20200428023849-1.jpg

20200428024017-1.jpg

re post #4440 HoggerDrew.
Hello HoggerDrew, it's a Ben Dorsey "QCRR_St-Joseph_de_Beauce_Station_3" reskin and added attachment points that I am working on.
The original by the late Ben Dorsey is on the DLS with other gems.

Cheers, evilcrow

Nice shot Ken, Jack and Casey. HoggerDrew, I like your B&W pic...they are great. May I ask which FONT you did use for the ''hand writing'' at bottom of them ? I like it much !
Thanks!
Rail4Pete

Nice other Shot HoggerDrew ! Thanks for the help on FONT....unfortunately this is not ''chickenscratch'' as I tried it and compared and it is different from yours.
Pete

Is that your own route?

Prairie to Pacific or Pacific to Prairie is my own route based on my memory and reference photos from archives and google search. The route is in a constant state of adjustment. I don't know if I'll ever be satisfied with the mountains. They get moved. They get larger. Deleted and restarted. I feel like Roy Neary in Close Encounters.

More blossoms for Blue.:)
cheers,
Casey
Blossoms.jpg

HoggerDrew, I first looked at your latest screenshots on my little tablet and had to enlarge them as I they looked almost like old photos, escpecially with captions under them looking like someone had printed them by hand. Nicely done!

Casey, very fine shots from yourself!

Heading south to Skagway in this one. The White Pass & Yukon is a gorgeous work of art. Thanks to everyone who had a hand in making it!
Cheers, Jack

nber1Iv.jpg
[/IMG]

Back