CLUB CAR: Program Overhaul

Aside from the Club Car Membership description page on JR's site and the addition of the Dead RS1, has the new program started, or am I missing something?

Yes features and content are being rolled out, new discounts are also in effect. Once everything is complete I will make an announcement or you will get a Club Car email letting you know!

Thanks!

Yes features and content are being rolled out, new discounts are also in effect. Once everything is complete I will make an announcement or you will get a Club Car email letting you know!

Thanks!

I also see that the custom scenery is out for CC. Is that ready to go or just there for the moment?

Gotcha! Bcus as of right now, today, I would be willing to fork over the dough to have you guys build me at least 3-4 new locos and/or skins of current ones.

It's great to see the new club car features. I appreciate this a lot; thank you guys!

Speaking of the request of locomotives and rolling stock, have you guys at JR ever thought about making a light rail car? It came to mind since our second light rail line in the Twin Cities is opening in less than a year, and we are currently running two types of light rail vehicles, with the older Bombardier Flexity Swift, and the Siemens S70 for Metro Transit.

It's great to see the new club car features. I appreciate this a lot; thank you guys!

Speaking of the request of locomotives and rolling stock, have you guys at JR ever thought about making a light rail car? It came to mind since our second light rail line in the Twin Cities is opening in less than a year, and we are currently running two types of light rail vehicles, with the older Bombardier Flexity Swift, and the Siemens S70 for Metro Transit.

Lets see this come first!
1gOQVQX.jpg

Wonder how many people would like to see this tokyu car from Cleveland Ohio's very own RTA. I used to live there as a kid and we would always ride the system from tower city to the Cleveland airport. f anything I would really have wanted for my birthday, this from JR would be it and make my life.:D

Back