CLUB CAR: Program Overhaul

jointedrail

Official N3V DLC Partners
Hey Guys

For those of you who do not currently have a CC membership and want to get one at it's current price, now is the time to do so. The current Club Car program is ending on 8/15/13 for new members. If you want to become a CC member at the current rate you must sign up before 8/15/13 to get the current rate. For our current Club Car members, you have nothing to worry about things are only about to get better for you. You will not need to do anything as we will move you into the new program automatically.

You will not be able to purchase a Club Car membership after 8/15/13, The program will be reopened with the new rate on 9/1/13 with new features and a schedule for custom CC content delivery. (New Rates TBA)

Some of the new features will include:

Increased Yearly Discount
Item of the month (Free to CC members)
Direct CC surveys and polls to allow YOU to decide what you want next.
Access to Club Car only scenery items that will not be available elsewhere.
Bi-Annual "Tell the Team" Skype sessions, join us for live chat to discuss what the TRAINZ community wants to see!
Early access to sales and specials as well as new content.
Plus more!

All of the original features will also be included and will also include any additional features we plan to add.

The current price of $25/yr is about to end, so if you would like to become a CC member at the current price you must do so BEFORE 8/15/13. New members after 9/1/13 will pay the new rates announced at that time. Again if you are ALREADY a Club Car member there is nothing you will need to do other than enjoy all the extra features, your membership will be updated automatically.

Ooooo I cannot wait now! BTW, a question: the item of the month will be free to download for CC members? Or did I horribly misinterpret that? :p EDIT: Congrats on 700 posts mike!

Last edited:
Nope, you have it right. Each month there will be a piece of content for free to Club Car members on top of all the other features.

Thanks

Mike

I was already excited to finally become a club car member, now I'm really happy I did! Can't wait for all the new features!

The CC membership has always been a good deal, sounds like it is just going to get better.

Just became a club member, question though how do I know that i am? Nothing looks different, or won't it? Sorry for the silly questions. :confused:

Ok you guys sold me on it,just signed up :). Wanted to say thanks for the heads up on the changes and can't wait to see what's in store for the future.

Anyone that signs up today give me till this evening and youll be all set, away from a PC right now.

Beyond that we will be away most of the time between 8/6-8/12 so give us time to get you setup.

Would it be possible in the new Club Car to pay directly by credit cards and not only by PayPal, backed by a credit card.
I like PayPal very much, but only for the amount I have on the PayPal account. I don't like to argue with PayPal if something is payed on the wrong way with PayPal, backed by my credit card.

Regards
Swordfish58

For memberships expiring this and next month. Is it best to renew now? I am assuming the auto-renew will also get disabled?

Thanks,
hert:wave:

I think mine is around the same time. Is it better to reorder now?

Yep your right..your 5 days sooner. If you want you can do that, i simply reapply it on top of that then, so then youd be good till 9/12/14

My records indicate that I'm set to expire on 8/29, but I don't know when the actual activation date was. Either way I just ordered a new one.

Back