CLUB CAR: Program Overhaul

Maybe you already do this, and I haven't noticed where, but you guys ought to post teasers showing the content that you COULD have if only you were a Club Car Member.... might help knock some of us off the fence.... (On the other hand, if you are doing that already, can you link me to where? I'd like to see it)

On The Fence
Frogpipe

Not trying to be rude, but i was just curious when the club member monthly product would be updated for November?

Not trying to be rude, but i was just curious when the club member monthly product would be updated for November?

Its been up there since about Saturday. Make sure to refresh when your checking the clubcar content page. It's a CEFX SD45 this month...

Aren't those ex-SP SD40M-2s? I don't really know what the difference, if any, is internally though vs an SD45.

just wondering is there a club membership link when you purchase the membership.cause i purchased a membership tonite.

Been thinking of getting a club car membership. Anyone willing to give us the lowdown on what we need to know for the activation if we buy one?

Hey guys,

I bought a club car membership earlier today and I was just wondering how do I activate it?

Thanks,
Ryan

Has the club content for January been put up or not? I've had trouble with my browser refreshing in the past so I didn't know if it was just me or if its not up yet.

Could one of the members at Jointed Rail activate my Club Car membership? Payment of $35.00 made 12-19-2013.

Thank you,

Mike McIntyre

Just did this for you now. What may have happened is it was purchased under another name which didnt have an account at the site. We will typically send out an email to the paypal address to double check what account it went to on our site but either way your all set now.

Back