Mrs. Manners/Euphod to quiet for a long time

Dear Euphod,

May I respectfully request that you poke your nose in where it's wanted a little more frequently please.

Well, a relief that Ed's still around. I recall that he went 'silent' for a while a couple of years back, but then returned. So it's clearly something he feels the need to do and we should respect it. I hope he returns to our bosom(!) soon.

Paul

Well, a relief that Ed's still around. I recall that he went 'silent' for a while a couple of years back, but then returned. So it's clearly something he feels the need to do and we should respect it. I hope he returns to our bosom(!) soon.

Paul

Depends if he's a boob guy... :)

Last edited:
I've read all the posts expressing genuine concern and worry about Ed's well being. Now, I see the posts expressing relief and happiness that he has appeared again and calls for his active return to the forums. If Ed didn't care enough to respond to your concerns, why do you think he'd respond now? Do you really think he was touched by your concerns about him? When he did post after months of silence, it was just some asinine one liner response to Tony H. He doesn't give a crap about you, so why do you continue to pander him?

Seeing 8 updates of his assets show up today, I think we can conclude he is not dead and did not completely leave Trainz yet.
I guess Euphod is still lurking in the shadows.

If you happen to read this mate: Happy new year!

Re Euphod's updates. It is possible that they were updated as a part of the DLS update process. Eight months since this thread started, I think you have to accept that Ed has quit Trainz. Let the bloke rest.

Peter

Back