Show Off Your Routes *Potential For Large Screenshots*

Michaeleba which bridges are you referring to? Might help if you mention the posters name so we can tell which screenshots you are looking at

Hey netjam99

Some nice screenshots of it too.

I noticed you had some dump trucks in that last one. Looks like an older model. If you are looking for something newer and a little more detailed you should check out rrmods freeware section. They have many trucks (including dump trucks) which are free to download.

https://www.rrmods.us/product-category/freeware/buildings/

Cheers
Walter

Thanks Walter. That's a nice website. Great vehicles as you say, I appreciate the tip.

Here is more work on my route "Valley Mountains Railroad (Part of Eagle County)"

My-Trainz-Screenshot-Image.jpg

Huge Farm!

Custom Made Railroad Crossing With Stop Sign

Passing the town of West Hillsville.

Added An Tunnel Named "Voyager Tunnel" Named From 2 Spacecrafts by NASA

Added Farm Fences to keep animals safe.

And New Town added.

More Work On This Route Coming Soon!

Put up another video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vPWS7P_9jrw which is a cab ride through the Feather River Canyon, through the Hungry Horse Lumber Company model railroad layout down to the sea at my Port City sea port. Please enjoy and let me know what you think. The river still needs some scenery work but is progressing nicely. Thanks in advance for your support.

Jack

I don't have 6 and a half hours to spend, but I did skip around a bit. What I can see through the cab view looks very good!

Looks good as usual Hiawathamr. And I also tried your Midwestern Rails in Trainz Plus, unfortunately, my game couldn't handle it since it was so big and detailed

Welcome to Brooman, UT, a small town home to an interchange yard between the SP and the UB. The yard is full to capacity today as a manifest rolls by from Salt Lake City.

2023-03-10-142012.jpg

Back