Show Off Your Routes *Potential For Large Screenshots*

Great effects! Yes, it would be nice if light pools really worked, but a lot of those effects look really nice. The second shot in the second series looks a bit like a flood zone!

Thanks all!

Yea forester I did see that. Gotta lower that one still. Liked the sign though so I included it anyhow. Some times the light pool is more just a pool lol.

Last edited:
Doing some errands... first getting gas at the sunoco... picking up some pallets at the construction site ...then shop for a used car for my kid...

My-Trainz-Screenshot-Image.jpg

Cheers
Walter

Oh forgot to stop at Lowes for the garden stuff....
Cheers
Walter

I think I want to come over to your Lowes, could you send me the Address? :hehe:

Seriously, this Asset Color setup look amazing, what an accomplishment. :mop::mop::mop:

Thank you Sir :wave:

G'day Walter

What an amazing scene you created for the Lowes Garden centre everything is placed in perfect position. May I enquire about the racks or shelving you used for stacking the pallets?

Cheers Joe.

Hey Joe

Thanks. Those are named Shelving Unit Empty for Rail Served Warehouse and are on the DLS. There are also some with boxes already on them.

Cheers
Walter

FYI I have created a scrap asset with the Lowes and the other assets. It should be on the DLS in a day or two. It is named Lowes Store Complete.

Cheers
Walter

GILA Route

My first post on the forums, have never had access until today. From the creator of the Hawaii Route which some of you may know, this is the next project I'm cooking up. The GILA route is a 20 mile fictional shortline in SW America, all ALCo fleet. It's going to be in the public domain soon enough stay tuned!
52939191603_00fcf8b1e7_z.jpg
52938736566_56fa8480e1_z.jpg
52938884899_f59b49ed25_c.jpg
52939127215_88867fcc97_z.jpg

Looks great! I see a gas station and some mobile homes, so I am thinking current small town southwest? Keep up the great work!

Yeah its set sometime in the early 2000's and I was inspired a lot by the Santa Fe Southwestern, Apache Railway, Arizona Eastern and Arizona Central. The top town is called Mission and I was going for a touristy historic vibe and then the bottom left is Whiskeytown which I was going for a completely rundown and decerped look. So yeah the building in both are generally pretty old.

Visiting Valley Magnetic Metals, one of the customers on the Grafton & Rochester. They are a large scrapyard that handles all sorts of metal including cars, pipes, and yes locomotives.

Great shots everyone. Routes are all looking good.

Cheers
Walter

Back