Show Off Your Routes *Potential For Large Screenshots*

Nice work Chad your another route builder who has the fall scene down pat, Can i ask what grass you are using in that first pic please ?.
Cheers Mick.

My-Trainz-Screenshot-Image.jpg

Nice work Chad your another route builder who has the fall scene down pat, Can i ask what grass you are using in that first pic please ?.
Cheers Mick.
Thanks, its just one of the Grazzy splines from JR and one of the splines from the "Forest" series on the DLS. Don't remember the exact name or kuid. But if you search forest grass/summer/autumn you should find this and other similar assets by the same author.

Thanks, its just one of the Grazzy splines from JR and one of the splines from the "Forest" series on the DLS. Don't remember the exact name or kuid. But if you search forest grass/summer/autumn you should find this and other similar assets by the same author.

Thanks for the reply Chad nice work you have going on with the fall stuff.
Cheers Mick.

Yes well done escd84. Your routes are super fantastic. Quick question I've noticed you only have two copy's of Trainz the first one and TANE. Did you take a long break from Trainz during all those years between both?

SuperSpeedMaglev Thanks , But I haven't seen a shot here that I didn't think wasn't a great pic . And some actually look like photos :) Chadd04 Great shots .

Have to get back to that section , now that I found the content I needed to finish the picture by numbers :hehe:

Matt

Many thanks for the compliments!

Fantastic shots escd84. May I ask what sky you're using?

The sky I use is <kuid:571624:560000> UA_Sky_01

....I've noticed you only have two copy's....

No Matt, I have a version of Trainz 2004 which was for sale in Germany on a computer magazine. Has been without access to the DLS and the forums. Furthermore, I still have Trainz 10 and 12 with a different ID. But was never active in any forum.

And for the thread, I try me meanwhile on new things...

e5b879c4f87820a9efac3ddea80f68bf.jpg

Great work , fantastic shots . Lego207.:) escd84 Nice shots . Your shots make me want to buy a better PC .

Matt

Last edited:
Back