Show Off Your Routes *Potential For Large Screenshots*

@Forester1 - Thank you!

----

@gramma - You're welcome!

----

@DARTrider - Nah, its a new Trainz feature! Didn't you hear invisible rails was the new thing? :p:hehe:

Cheers

J07m2Cg.jpg

CrAG7pT.jpg

sWdVdOV.jpg

Morning KCS train:
eGauFcS.jpg

1f6WdZM.jpg

OGwBnd9.jpg

Cheers

@DARTrider - Nah, its a new Trainz feature! Didn't you hear invisible rails was the new thing? :p:hehe:
Cheers

We all know that invisible rails are the most fun track type in existence, except when they replace the beautiful procedurally generated TrainzForge track.

We all know that invisible rails are the most fun track type in existence, except when they replace the beautiful procedurally generated TrainzForge track.

Yeah, the in-game screenshot capture isn't good as it refreshes everything as it takes the screenshot. This is why I use a 3rd party screenshot capture as it doesn't refresh the entire game when taking a screenshot...
Nice pics nevertheless

Cheers

I wonder if anyone could try making a route like this?

Dont really know the track plan from the video. But it would be extremely easily to make. Just plop down some baseboards add 4 tracks and then set up a catenary system. Wouldnt take much time at all.

On another note more city progress:

My-Trainz-Screenshot-Image.jpg

Like Hert said, it won't take much to setup what is seen in that video.

---

@hert - nice :D
Since your city is lookin' nice, want to build downtown Chicago for me when it gets to that point?:p:hehe:
Its a joke

Cheers

Like Hert said, it won't take much to setup what is seen in that video.

---

@hert - nice :D
Since your city is lookin' nice, want to build downtown Chicago for me when it gets to that point?:p:hehe:
Its a joke

Cheers

The video is also quite ancient , dating from 2007.

Thank you Forester1!
Yes, the entire substation was created by hand using items that represented the real thing.

I will be honest, it needs more wires! :p

Cheers

Back