Show Off Your Routes *Potential For Large Screenshots*

As requested Matt (Railwoodman), some more images from Dearnby in Midwinter. The route is on the DLS.

iwAr7Qh.jpg
[/IMG]
3FYy3hx.jpg
[/IMG]
xuuIZBU.jpg
[/IMG]

Neville_Hill,
Those are beautiful screenshots. Thanks so much for posting them.

Is this route for TANE or TRS19? I looked at the routes and I'm not sure which need to be downloaded. The 101428 and the 101412 both came out on 12 Aug 2019, but there is also 101902 from 15 Aug 2018. Would I need to download all three, as each appears to be a different size?

Suggestions on the sessions too, please. I'm guessing that Lataxe's 101068:2 would be the most recent as it shows 7 Sep 2018, but then 101124:2 has a later date of 11 Sep 2018.

Then again, Dearnby in Midwinter looks like a whole separate download as well. The winter screen shots are positively enchanting. :cool:

Sorry for all the questions. It really looks like a wonderful route.

Heinrich505

Many thanks for your appreciation Heinrich505. The problem may be that the DLS doesn't readily show the names in full.
Dearnby in Midwinter is a route in its own right and V2 is kuid 106439. It has a session 100804:1. These are what are featured in the screenshots and are in TANE.
Separately there are routes:
Dearnby (100776) and a Western Region version (100846)
A much larger route was built, incorporating Dearnby, and for this you should download Dearnby & District v2.0 (101412) together with its Trainspotter session (101428). In this session you just train-hop or watch them go by. These are all in TANE and are highly detailed UK early 1960's.
Hope that is of some help.

Yes those shots are amazing. I don't run steam, but it always makes me wonder what it was like 70 or more years ago.

Inspirational as I have to find another environment for my sky globe. That is the 2nd time this week I've seen something that has made me want to go after a same look.

Thanks for the inspiration as always.

Sean

Neville_Hill,
Thanks for the information and clarification. It's just what I was looking for. I shall check this out.

Heinrich505

This is a change from my model railway layouts for Trainz, a project I started in TRS12 and now ported into TRS19 (basic).......

Scenes from my WIP route...Anaheim Region (Germany)

Lowland-scenery.jpg

Farm-and-village.jpg

Still-a-lot-to-do%21.jpg

Pinned-Down%21.jpg

More-work-needed%21.jpg

Lowland-Farm.jpg

Coal-Mine.jpg

Plus a new fictional Rail Operator for the route
Siemens-Desiro-Classic-DB-Regio-Anaheim.jpg

Last edited:
Sunset-20-Mile-Creek-viaduct-at-Jordan-Harbour.jpg
Sunset-20-Mile-Creek-viaduct-at-Jordan-Harbour.jpg
A-very-later-421-crosses-20-Mile-Creek-viaduct-at-Jordan-Harbour.jpg
A-very-later-421-crosses-20-Mile-Creek-viaduct-at-Jordan-Harbour.jpg
view_media_post
I've got to learn to compromise more when it comes to DEM and asset expectations, because sometimes you get really close and it works out good. This was a beautiful asset to Jordan Harbour and only about 30 meters shorter than the prototype. Obviously have a long way to go with the scenery but the DEM is firmly in place and I'm happy with this run so far. Link to image and description of what I'm trying to model here https://www.waymarking.com/waymarks/wm9CGC_Railroad_Bridges_Jordan_Harbour_Trestle_Jordan_ON

Thanks

Sean

Last edited:
gh.jpg
Aadding some final touches to this portion of NYC, now time to start on Penn Station, the Empire Corridor, and some bits of the Northeast Corridor & NYC Subway. Note: all of it is freelanced.

A brief return to the Blackwell Northern Gateway.

A northbound grain run slowly passes through what will eventually become South Haven, Kansas, towards Wellington.

My-Trainz-Screenshot-Image.jpg

After leaving South Haven, the train crosses Highway 81. Setting up crossings will probably be the last thing that happens before I call this project "done".

Matt

Back