Zwabberaar i need your help please

ulovely

im new to trainz 2006 i download some routs layout how do i find what i download and use it ? it went into ContentManager. when i load the game
i dont see it ? there is no ready routs thats you can buy and install ready to go ? for usa . hop u can help me here . thanks

What have I done to deserve this? :hehe:

Oh well.

Not knowing what you have done exactly I have to make quite some assumptions.

If you have downloaded a route, you will also have to make sure you have downloaded ALL the dependencies of that route. If those dependencies are available on the DLS and you use the CMP to get your stuff it should automatically download the dependencies as well.

Secondly, after downloading the route and all its dependencies, make sure the are all commited in CMP. To find out they are you can open the "open for edit" tab in CMP. If none show up you are good. If some items appear then you will have to commit those by using Ctrl+M.

To assure a route loads correctly you have to also make sure that you don't use faulty items. You can call up all the items of the route in CMP ( right mouse click on the route in CMP and left mouse click "view dependencies" ) look if any of the dependencies show a red exclamation mark. If there are none you are good ... if there are any it becomes more complicated.

Something else you have to make sure is that you don't download routes not suitable for the version of Trainz that you have. You mention you have TRS06 ... is that with or without the SP1? If not I suggest you upgrade your version with the service pack.

If you are using TRS06 without sp1 you can not use routes build for either TRS06+sp1 or Trainz Classics.

I have helped you on your way quite a bit I think. This information however can also be obtained from reading the manual that came with the game. better yet, there is far more info in the manual then I am willing to type.

If you run into specific problems you can ask here in the forum, but first of all do some research yourself by reading the info available already.

As a suggestion for a ready-made American route I would advice the "Maria's Pass Route" = http://www.hp-trainz.de/html/pay_routes.html

well i thank you for helping me . i have trs 2006 ver 2.6 built 3335 do i need the service pack you told me ? well i will study it now . :) thanks u a good man .

well i thank you for helping me . i have trs 2006 ver 2.6 built 3335 do i need the service pack you told me ? well i will study it now . :) thanks u a good man .

Don't place any bets on it but if I remember correctly you have TRS06 with SP1 installed and do not need to install it any more.

Good luck discovering the great world of Trainz and don't forget to appreciate your language, it is too beautiful to trample on it.

Is ulovely taking the mick wit' ole Zwab, me wundas? Us doan spik guud Inglish in de Kolonees, Meister!
:wave:

Last edited:
Back