Yesterdayz iPortaling

Id run as Pere Marquette. But I'd run it like I am running my current iPortal route. Where I dont send out any locomotives. Some one would send me a transfer train, I'd pull off my cars, stick on the out bound ones, and then send it back. I like the idea of using mostly makejear's or whitepass's cars. This way I can use CMTMS.

Edit:
OK Big Update is anyone doing the L&N railroad? Because I'm going to dust off the East Kentucky route by checkrail.

Last edited:
Can't find any L&N Locomotives.

so now I'm switching to a railroad I rolling stock for: N&W
This will be the last change. Got Y6b's and some Gp 9's.

Last edited:
Ok, so I've got my route all most ready. I have 3 portals on it. Now I'll need to coordinate with people on gose where via my route. So my question is Ken, will there be some sort of document and method to how we iPortal? Like a list of who ships and consumes what? And will be have a conection map, or will it be a free for all like it has been in the past?

My Main products is going to be Coal. I'll have more details on other products later.

Dose anyone know of some N&W GP-9's with ARN?

Ok, so I've got my route all most ready. I have 3 portals on it. Now I'll need to coordinate with people on gose where via my route. So my question is Ken, will there be some sort of document and method to how we iPortal? Like a list of who ships and consumes what? And will be have a conection map, or will it be a free for all like it has been in the past?

I do plan on doing a doc for commodities and user ID portal ID. As for route I would rather it be sent to whom ever you want and the same for receiving. That way there is less problems with people not being on line. I will put everything up on Google docs. My route is close to being ready also.

Well it looks like we have enough interest so I need everyone interested in participating to PM me the following.

1) user ID.
2) portal ID (names).
3) equipment list with KUIDs.
4) List of commodities produced and consumed with KUIDS.
5) The railroad name and reporting marks you are using.
6) If you are using CMTM or not. Which reminds me a few of us are using CMTM so freight cars should be compliant.
7) Trainz version so I can check compatibility problems.
8) If you use Team speak or not.

Also remember when it comes to consuming commodities you can take anything using the "UnloadAtTrigger" rule.

Remember only vintage equipment, the closer to 1940's the better (a few of will be running steam).

Passenger traffic will be used so if you are so inclined let me know.

Ken

Last edited:
I sent mine to you. Doing a Full scale Upgrade of East Kentucky... well actually down grading all the modern stuff to pre 1960's

Last edited:
Me and James are going over our routes and finalizing things and making a list of commodities and kuids for the products. Also I have a consist made up and will be sending it to you Ken as soon as I have the files I need to ad the zip file then everthing will be ready

Put me on hold for the time being. I-portals are messed up along with other things... I lost my entire route I was building for the past 3 months... Had a auto save of it but its corrupted also...

Back