Would Like Help With A Project

captainkman

You are reading this.
Would Like Help With Fixing landrvr1's Fabulous Content

Hi,

I have a project that would be easier if many people contributed.

I'm trying to fix landrvr1's models to work in TS2009 and TS2010 by replacing textures and removing the 'origtype' tags.

I'd like to have one person tackle a group of locos and cars, then we can distribute them amongst ourselves and the rest of the community.

Post a reply saying that you have and want to tackle one of the groups below, then your username will appear next to your group on the list below. Notify me when you have finished fixing your group and I will add the fact that that group is completed. The project can take as long or as short as you want.

Once all the groups have been taken, I will give people who want to help but were too late a second chance by letting more than one person fix a group of trains.

Here are the groups:

Amtrak California Zephyr - H222, Completed
CB&Q Pioneer Zephyr - captainkman, Completed
CB&Q California Zephyr -captainkman, Completed
All Sharks (RF16s) - captainkman, Completed
All CNS&MRR Units
All CSS&SB Units - sullivis, Completed

You will fix all the associated dependencies for your group, unless someone wants to take them seperately.

The E5s and E7s are already working, along with their dependencies.

If I've left anything else off the list, please tell me.

Regards,
captainkman

Last edited:
Cappy, can you send me the Amtrak Cali Zephyr?? I'll have a go at that

I've also fixed the CB & Q Zephyr

Jamie

Cappy, can you send me the Amtrak Cali Zephyr?? I'll have a go at that

I've also fixed the CB & Q Zephyr

Jamie
Ok, thanks for volunteering!

I've just fixed the Sharks, if that makes anyone feel better. :)

I need your e-mail, please send me a Private Message with it inside.

Excuse the bump, but I really need someone to help with the CNS&MRR units and the CSS&SB units. Maybe we could do a deal, I don't know, but I'd like to have someone else fix these, as I have fixed 3 groups!

Excuse the bump, but I really need someone to help with the CNS&MRR units and the CSS&SB units. Maybe we could do a deal, I don't know, but I'd like to have someone else fix these, as I have fixed 3 groups!

I could really use the CSS&SB units for a route I'm making, I'd be happy to give it a shot. Send them to joe [AT] eichmotor [DOT] com if you're interested. Thanks!

Hi,

Thank you so much! Could you send them back to me when you're done please?

Edit: Sent.

Last edited:
Sorry about the bump, but there's an important update!

H222 has completed the Amtrak California Zephyr engines and cars.

I would really appreciate it if someone could please help with the CNS&MRR units.

If anyone wants the fixed items for TS2009 and above, please tell me, as I can send them out, and you won't have to fix a thing!

Hey Guys I was talking to someone on YouTube and they said that some of you guys can send me the CNS&MRR units if you can send them my email is (email removed)

Last edited by a moderator:
I already have all the units above working with the exception of one of the Amtrak California Zephyr coaches, and the CNS&M Greenliner/Silverliners, if you need anything just PM me your e-mail with what you would like from landrvr1.

Cheers,
Joshua

I already have all the units above working with the exception of one of the Amtrak California Zephyr coaches, and the CNS&M Greenliner/Silverliners, if you need anything just PM me your e-mail with what you would like from landrvr1.

Cheers,
Joshua

G'day Joshua and everyone,

I haven't updated this thread in a while, but I have everything working, including the Amtrak Cal Zephyr coaches and 'Greenliners' and 'Silverliners'. :)

Even the interiors, which are still fully functional.

I cannot guarantee them for TS12 though.

Kieran.

Back