Who's good at making soundfiles??

colhad

QR Clyde/GMs
Hi folks

I'm needing a nice meaty V8 engine sound file. I want to attach it to a vehicle I'm creating in Gmax.

Any help much appreciated.

Thanks folks.:)

Idiotbouy made one long ago; it may still be on the DLS. I don't know about the licensing, but you could check.

Colhad, what photos do you particularly want? I only have a 4 megapixel camera so it may not have the resolution you need. I'm thinking of upgrading to 8 or 10 but I'm quickly running out of funds. I'm going to Melbourne in a couple of weeks so I was thinking of photographing vehicles, buildings, signs and textures for my new site there.

Colhad, what photos do you particularly want? I only have a 4 megapixel camera so it may not have the resolution you need. I'm thinking of upgrading to 8 or 10 but I'm quickly running out of funds. I'm going to Melbourne in a couple of weeks so I was thinking of photographing vehicles, buildings, signs and textures for my new site there.

Pretty much anything that moves John, I'm probably more intersted in older vehicles, Kingswoods, old Falcons, Datsuns etc. Whatever you can get your hands/camera on John though.:)

Thanks very much John.

Back