Where do I get these payware assets for Coal Country?

Aidan765

<kuid2:523:1116:5>,<kuid:103475:37012>,<kuid:103475:37009>,<kuid:103475:37013>,<kuid:103475:37010>,<kuid:103475:37011> okay so these 6 assets are payware, any idea on where I could get em from? These are the last things I need for Coal Country

Silly question I know but where did you buy it from? The official DLC from the Trainz Store has all of the assets included. If you bought it from Jointed Rail, I would check with them. Otherwise I would try a database repair to see it that helps.

I bought it from JR.

There is a set of dependencies you need to download from the Jointed Rail site in addition to assets you need to download from the DLS.

You may also be missing assets if you have one of the region-specific versions and these assets you are requesting are not available for your version because they're part of one of the other DLC packages that come with the other versions.

redownloading and installing those assets now, hoping it works. I rebuilt my database, but that did nothing.

The 523 kuid is TANE Trk Concrete which may be in the Additional TANE assets package available for free from the Trainz Content Store in the game. The rest are TANE builtin flora grasses which may be in the same package. I show them all as builtin in my TRS19 Platinum.

They are also dependencies of the Healesville - 1913-1920 route as well.

Here are the names of the grasses:

https://www.screencast.com/t/1Fhz8eioU

Last edited:
If you have TRS19-SP4 or higher you can get Coal Country for free with all assets included on the store. Its a new thing where if you go to your email, find N3V's recent emails and click each one until you find one that has free DLC on it, click that, click the thing in MyTrainz and you're all set. I got Coal Country through this and it's one of my most favorite routes. Sorry about your troubles.

One more thing. Check for assets that are open for edit in Content Manager. When installing 3rd-party assets, meaning stuff from sites such as Jointed Rail, Built-in and other DLC content can end up open for edit. If there are any assets open, right-click on them it, and choose revert to original from the menu.

Back