Whats the BIGGEST Driveable Item To grace our monitors?

Hi there!!!
Allready in the new year there? Everything fine? I hope.

Well... I start with a small risible question: where can I find kuid:13013:10001

Greetings from the old reliable (???) 2007
There is no such kuid in my system? 13013:10001?????
I have no idea??? if you downloaded the BSG...
you should of got the test map one moon the Galacticia the single viper and the viper squad annd a cylon not scaled down as yet and a crappy sky???? as well as the theme from BSG as the horn no such 13013:10001?? if anything the cylon is missing a horn so change it to the BSG horn kuid:13013:5042
Remember this is a TEST I gave to a few of my friends and posted here for other fans to grab if they like .
Hope it all works for you any problems post here I will answer best I can

Thankz AndreaLuigi shame only a few of us have good taste LOL!
The Galactica might be one giant box! plus more shapes but I tried to get the maximun detail where it was needed so the box would look the part 6 hrs textureing ....but it was practice for things to come LOL
and about 12k more detail especially underneath..................
Positive SHEILD! Now..
LAUNCH all Vipers
bsgeverxv7.jpg

BSG.

The exhaust is definitely not out of this world, it could only behave in such a turbulent manner in the presence of an atmosphere.

Bill.

:hehe: All i did was to land and fix my X Wing next thing i know this Viper came after me

xwingwk0.jpg

:hehe:

Thanks to dreddman for the BSG models

Keep them comeing :D

Getting back to Earth, the German Track Grader and Sifter is the largest drivable on my layout.

Back