What next ?

NormP

Tram Fan
The Download Station does not recognise my User name or Password Today.
So went straight to the Forum,no trouble logging in __but then tried to access my Profile__not successful __say's i'm not registered ? Bl**dy gremlins again ?

they're too unreliable. Great games, and graphics but the worst customer service out there. i encourage you to buy the next version of trainz on another website (ebay, etc.) since you're more likely to get scammed.

you need to register your serial number in their site.

legolistic.
I don't get your message about buying the next version of Trainz from ebay ?what does that have too do with reliability of service ?

And as you can see by my list of Trainz versions I have all of them since they First came out !

Just now and then the gremlins must get into the system !

NormP.

Just had to try twice myself - seems to be working OK. Perhaps it's something they need to do in preparation for the great DLS clean-up...?

No luck here either. Can't log into my profile or the DLS. Never had this problem before. Keep in mind, though, that the forum and the DLS/Planet Auran are entirely separate databases, so you can log into the forum when the DLS/Planet Auran are completely offline.

Well it tells me I have no 1st class ticket & to buy one.
Looks like my Lifetime 1st Class ticket was stolen by Your Gremlins!

As for Profile can't get to it & TS2010 said I'm not registered.

All of Auran seems to have been rather slow today waiting to load.

Dave

I just tried to log onto Auran and got this.

Login Failed: Database is Temporarily unavailable, Please try again later.

If you require assistance, click here to contact our Helpdesk.

I have never been able to log onto the Help Desk.

Back