Were to put the steam code to play multiplayer

iTommyBoy

Hello all,

Today I bought this game and since I want to do multiplayer it says that I've to register my steam code on the forum. At first case I searched 15 min for it but cant even find something so I tough maybe this will help and get fast reapplies. Also searched on google but nothing helped, can some on help me? I bought it and I didnt cracked it but I just have to put somewhere my steam code in here but I dont know WHERE....

Welcome to the forums. Trainz serial numbers (not addon packs) can be registered by clicking Planet Auran, then Serial Number, then filling in the form.

Shane

Okay,

I already register everything on my account but it says this when I try to play multiplayer: No valid CD key found for this Trainz product.
To access multiplayer you must first register your CD key on the Planet Auran website. What to do!?

Welcome to the forums.

Looking at your timeline next to your username, you have done what is required. However, you need to make sure the username you use in-game is the one that has the registered serial number on.

Shane

Back