VTC - track machines

I found them, but only via Mapa stránek
A tiny linky in most down right corner.

THANK YOU!

Have a pleasant Christmas time and of course a very good 2024.
We trainzers would like to have you around for some time.

headings are also in the upper right part of the pages.
DOWNLOAD
These are free sites from a Czech provider.
If I paid extra, it could be more clear.
But yes, it will require a clearer signpost on the download page.

Again for download on the website
vtc_tarovaci_vozy.jpg

tare trucks: cars for testing and calibrating rail scales
I am trying to restore the download of old models

hi,
I found the time and went to measure the MFS-40. I found the model to be very inaccurate. That's why I decided to make another car for which I have a drawing. It is an Italian production. Is it compatible with MFS-40 etc.
once I finish this, I can start working on the MFS-40 again.
There are still a few details missing.
ital_10.jpg

I would like to ask the general public.
Is a paid model better for you, or are you willing to contribute to the author?
When I look at other creators (on other social networks), especially on Youtube, or stream.
People have no problem contributing or buying merch.
How are trainz players doing?

new for communication: discord <<link
more frequent updates of model status.

I would like to ask the general public.
Is a paid model better for you, or are you willing to contribute to the author?
When I look at other creators (on other social networks), especially on Youtube, or stream.
People have no problem contributing or buying merch.
How are trainz players doing?

new for communication: discord <<link
more frequent updates of model status.
Trainz users will pay for well-made models. Take a look at those made by RR Mods and Jointed Rail, for example.
The alternative to offering your models for sale privately is to sell them through N3V's store as DLC. This will broaden your audience and bring in more sales even though there is a bit of a commission off the top taken by N3V. How much they take; I don't know and I'll let others speak about that.

Trainz users will pay for well-made models. Take a look at those made by RR Mods and Jointed Rail, for example.
The alternative to offering your models for sale privately is to sell them through N3V's store as DLC. This will broaden your audience and bring in more sales even though there is a bit of a commission off the top taken by N3V. How much they take; I don't know and I'll let others speak about that.
what you mention is a little different from what I'm asking.

I didn't mean just buying models. But support the author for certain benefits.
This does not mean to buy a model. But for example, to send a contribution to the creation and then have the opportunity to test the models.

That's just my thinking.
There are other platforms where I get something more for paid content than what can be watched for free.

what you mention is a little different from what I'm asking.

I didn't mean just buying models. But support the author for certain benefits.
This does not mean to buy a model. But for example, to send a contribution to the creation and then have the opportunity to test the models.

That's just my thinking.
There are other platforms where I get something more for paid content than what can be watched for free.
I understand. You want to use something like Patreon where there's an insider group of donors who not only receive models but also have the opportunity to beta test them as well. That's great but I would still offer the models for sale else where to increase your profits for your hard work. There will be people who are not interested in testing as is the case with many things these days.

I understand. You want to use something like Patreon where there's an insider group of donors who not only receive models but also have the opportunity to beta test them as well. That's great but I would still offer the models for sale else where to increase your profits for your hard work. There will be people who are not interested in testing as is the case with many things these days.
I am currently dealing with this author support. selling models, for players who would not like to support. not related to the support itself, I take it as "icing on the cake" ..

Back