UTC & Trainz complete question

Mikeinva

I've been running TRS04 & TRS06 via the trainz complete collection pack but have noticed that there's no desktop shortcut for UTC,just the ones for 04 & 06 so I was wondering wether or not the whole package has been properly installed or does UTC simply add new routes & locos/rolling stock etc. into the other two games?

When I installed the 3 disc set,which also contains the routes 1 through 4 expansions for TRS 06 I entered in all 3 the codes that are included with the "log book" included in the set but so I believe I have all three programs installed but I just want to be sure so if anyone else is running this set do they have 3 desktop shortcuts(one for each individual game) or just two like me?

UTC, T3 and T6 are three different programs, and as such will install separately. Open your Auran folder and check what's been installed. If UTC is there, and you have no shortcut on the desktop, just create one in the UTC folder and drag it to the desktop.

Cheers

UTC, T3 and T6 are three different programs, and as such will install separately. Open your Auran folder and check what's been installed. If UTC is there, and you have no shortcut on the desktop, just create one in the UTC folder and drag it to the desktop.

Cheers

In the Auran folder I've got TRS04,TRS06 & paintshed for 04 but nothing on UTC so I guess I'll have to check to see if UTC is installed by running the disc.

Ok I tried running the UTC/04 disc & just get a message asking if I want to completely uninstall the game & it's features....I guess this must mean that UTC's content is already on the hard drive & is integrated with either TRS04 or TRS06.

Everything that was in UTC is included in TRS2004, there is no need to worry, if you can get along with CMP in 2006 run it, if it gives problems, run 2004 & install TrainzObjectz from Tafweb.
2010 is going to be your next step once Auran release it, but that will be a huge jump & well worth it.

Last edited:
Back