Using CDE Trainz Wagon Tags

outlaw77

Hi everybody, I've got Trainz+ Build 123794, and in the past I've used the CDE Trainz hump yard assets and they have worked flawlessly. Ever since the game updated to this build, I've been unable to get the wagon tag popups to show in Driver so I can't tag the cars so they'll be automatically sorted as they go over the hump. Any ideas? Thanks for any help!

Cody

I wish I could help. All I can say about this, though, is that that particular "upgrade" appears to have broken a lot of stuff, based on the complaints I`ve been seeing here in the forums.

Edit: In the Similar threads section at the bottom of this page, I found this: Tutorial: How to use my SAP Hump Yard Kit for TRS19 or later
You might give that a look-see and see if that one works. I`m going to check it out as soon as I post this edit.

Hi everybody, I've got Trainz+ Build 123794, and in the past I've used the CDE Trainz hump yard assets and they have worked flawlessly. Ever since the game updated to this build, I've been unable to get the wagon tag popups to show in Driver so I can't tag the cars so they'll be automatically sorted as they go over the hump. Any ideas? Thanks for any help!

Cody

You could open a helpdesk ticket, it's used in a DLC Route, Industrial Mahem, and should still work. These were built with TRS19 even though they have 3.5 build numbers. The original creator trev999 and I know about some obsolete functions and that they may break in the future. I hope the future is not now, we and some others are still working out this async search to work with these assets to let them live on.

Please reply back with any new info, we appreciate any help you can give us.

Last edited:
These are the effected assets

<KUID2:647907:100949:2>CDE Decouple DLXDecouple DLX revised by permission from trev999 to CDE Trainz. A Driver Command which can uncouple ...Faulty
<KUID2:647907:100952:1>CDE GlobalListCDE GlobalList revised by permission from trev999 to CDE Trainz. Generates linked lists of ...Faulty
<KUID:647907:100953>CDE Manage Wagon TagsManage Wagon Tags revised by permission from trev999 to CDE Trainz. A set of driver commands to ...Faulty

Christopher, thank you for your reply. I was using a build that I bought directly from N3V, so when I upgraded the Steam version I had of Trainz+, everything, and I mean EVERYTHING that didn't work began working flawlessly. I had a feeling it was the game and not the assets themselves. I'm just happy I can use them again! They're a great bit of kit!

Back