Uploading to the DLS

prometheus_au

G'day all...

I've created two Victorian (Australian) signals and have attempted o upload the two files to the DLS. I've missed adding the Screenshot of each and also the description according to Auran.

How does one add the description and Screenshot to the CDP? I've looked that the content creation guide and checked some forums but can't find the instructions I'm looking for. Any help would be appreciated.

Cheers
Prometheus
;)

Excellent point... TRS2006. :)

On the left in cmp is a area called upload, drag the item there and press the upload button. If it moans about a 240 by 180 .jpg not being present download one of my items and have a look at the config.txt file, then cut and paste the thumbnail bit.

Cheerio John

Open your item for editing (CTRL+SHIFT+E, which will open it for editing in Windows Explorer), then open the config file and put in the following.

thumbnails {
0 {
image "screenshot.jpg"
width 240
height 180
}
}

The 'screenshot.jpg' can be called anything, but *must* be 240x180 pixels, and you will need to copy/paste that into the 'editing' folder, of your content. Once you have successfully done this, save the 'new' config file, to save your changes, go back to CMP and press CTRL+M to commit the 'modified' asset. If you do an asset/s details, it should now show the screenshot of your item, and in turn, this can now be uploaded to the Auran DLS, and hopefully, there will not be any problems.

On the left in cmp is a area called upload, drag the item there and press the upload button. If it moans about a 240 by 180 .jpg not being present download one of my items and have a look at the config.txt file, then cut and paste the thumbnail bit.

Cheerio John

Thanks - will do. Is the description one would want to appear in the DLS included in the config.txt file?

Prometheus

Back