Update: Cape Cod Railroad F7. *Large Screens*

MuttsMooch

I want to share this with you. I've updated my CCRR F7 unit. The logo on the front is now an actual logo, not a white circle. :p The locomotive is also less orange. I know these engines are nicknamed "Pumpkins" but as you can clearly see in the following pitures, the old one was just too orange. I am also unclear if these will be released. Lets see what you think, first.

330937547_de8b3a7f02_o.jpg

330937544_cf9ed218e1_o.jpg

330937543_f3d2a5ae4e_o.jpg

Tyard---
That horn is CSX_SD60's Nathan KL5A and is availible on the DLS
SPORBUST's H1, and H3 BNSF SD-40's have them, it's a pretty sweet horn.

Thanks!

I know there aren't any F10s available on the DLS, but I just wanted to remind everyone that CCRR did use F10s, not F7s. Heres a video of a CCRR meeting an MBTA, oh, and MuttsMooch, a little suggestion for the MBTA F40, try to find the horn and bell from the F40 in the video

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5BW34j0snbQ&mode=related&search=

I realise that the CCRR used F10's. But like you said there was none avalible, freeware that is. Once one comes out I will take the necsesary steps to reskin it. But for now, we can all pretend that the F7 is and F10 ;)

BTW: The movie you showed up there, plus the other one of it going by at Hoxi pond is what inspired me to make the F7..erm F10's. :D

bell

What about the bell from the f40, is that available, and how do you change the default included horn/bell on a loco, to one you download, or to a different one?:confused:

you change the bell in the config file. first find a bell you like from a loco then in that config file copy its kuid. next go to the loco you want the bell changed and paste the kuid in the spot of the original bell kuid. there now you have a new bell.

what i thought

just what i thought you did, well, anyway, does anyone know about the bell from that video beeing available?

Back