Union Pacific Screenshots Thread

Action at Edison, California

79ff05cfed6759fc42f11c1390c55518.jpg

The Union Pacific autotrain bound for San Francisco is passing the local waiting to get on the other mainline. The Norfolk Southern Dash 9 is on there because this train originated in Detroit and it picked up an extra unit in Chicago-a UP ES44AC- then continued on it's way.

Last edited:
Well I do believe its a bit of a small picture, but nonetheless I like it. It's a lovely picture of 2 UP SD40-2's and 1 SP GP40-2 on a bridge across a road.
This is my first from scratch route I've decided to piece together (not based on anything). I'll put up some more screenies later possibly.
If anyone knows how to enlarge the picture that'd be great - I'm using the Forum link on ImageShack.

You obviously got the terrain down well, better than I was when I started. You just need more textures and more trees. I would show you an example but I am on vacation and I am posting this from my phone. Trust me, I was like this when I began as well. I don't know ImageShack well, as I use hostthenpost or photobucket. Be sure you use the link that includes the typical image BBCode. DO NOT use the image BBCode on the forums if you do that. [/img] or something like that. Sorry if that sounded confusing, I am not good at explaining things.

SETXR

Last edited:
Back