Unable to join Auran's official multiplayer server (game may have ended)

tgp1994

Has anyone been able to join the Official N3V Server on multiplayer within the past few days? I've been trying and I always get an error reading "Unable to join multiplayer game, it may have ended".

Perhaps it may be time for another hotfix :(

Which built of TS12 do you have?
Did you download all updates and dependencies of the route and session? Which route and session?
Checked your firewall?

I have SP3 of Trainz I believe (it was auto updated awhile ago). I would certainly hope I have all of the dependencies, it's N3V's official server, Debrecen - Nyiregyhaza :p

What do you check about a firewall regarding trainz? Windows Firewall doesn't appear to be blocking trainz.

I was just able to join another person's D-N MP session before they shut it down, so I wonder if this is just an issue on N3V's server...

I have SP3 of Trainz I believe (it was auto updated awhile ago).
Don't make assumptions; go check. You will find that number in the bottom right corner of the start-up screen (the one before entering the game).

I would certainly hope I have all of the dependencies, it's N3V's official server, Debrecen - Nyiregyhaza :p
Being the official session has nothing to do with you having or not having all the (latest versions) of the dependencies. Don't make assumptions; go check.

Very well, no more assumptions.

The Trainz launcher reports Build 58414, which seems to be HF3 (I hope!)

The D-N route by hottrainz reports no missing dependencies, and the Auran MP session for said route also reports no missing dependencies. If I recall correctly (as factual information, not an assumption this time :)), and missing dependencies of dependencies would also have been reported.

Back