UMR2022 testing

Hi Neil,

Based on what Iam seeing regarding the "flashing" tree, I would not change anything just yet.
I think it is a function of this Beta. So far I have only seen it while in Driver, not in Surveyor 1.0.

I have yet to make a real stab at trying S2.0....Grin!!
(you know, Old Dog....New Tricks)

Do you have shader on "Ultra?" If so set it on Standard and see if the tree flashes. I have quite a bit of "flashing" on some routes if on "Ultra." Or is this something other than that? I'll run the route some more today. I ran it about a week ago on "standard" shader and didn't notice anything but I could have had my head turned at that moment..... :)

'morning Night Owl!

Good question.

My shaders are on standard. I put them there to get rid of the "extra ballast".

Dave

Likely everyone knows this but I'll mention that the known problem of "broken" signal aspects appears when a saved session (game) is loaded and started. Start a saved session and signals that were "Clear" when saved are now "Stop."

Neil,

My Bad, I forgot to sat thank you for the info on the Windmill stuff.

And also a big thanks for UMR2022!!!!!!

Dave

Likely everyone knows this but I'll mention that the known problem of "broken" signal aspects appears when a saved session (game) is loaded and started. Start a saved session and signals that were "Clear" when saved are now "Stop."

Yeah, this is a known problem, and has been for a while. Depending on where you are, it can sometimes be fixed, if you're able to throw a switch ahead of you, which is protected by a signal mast with at least 2 heads, that usually kicks the signal in the ass, and gets it to show properly.

Back