UK Screenshots (Hi Res Version)

Just thought I'd add a shot to this thread, from my WIP Stourbridge Town line...

file.php
file.php

Adam.

screen shots are awesome :cool: just wondering if anybody knows of a grand central hst set anywhere would be much appreciated :)

screen shots are awesome :cool: just wondering if anybody knows of a grand central hst set anywhere would be much appreciated :)

Who cares about Grand Central High Speed Turds:p when you could have a Great Central D11/1 - a Real Loco!:udrool::udrool::udrool:

GreatCentralRailway.jpg

Just thought I'd add a shot to this thread, from my WIP Stourbridge Town line...

~links not requoted~

Adam.

You links aren’t working for me.

They lead me to the British Trainz Forum and the message,” You are not authorised to download this attachment”.

sleek_20121120_0000.jpg

sleek_20121120_0001.jpg

GBRf rare site heading through sunderland from sothshields
sleek_20121120_0004.jpg

DRS 37 crew on a learner route at sunderland siding then back to pelaw then to york
sleek_20121120_0005.jpg

150 northern rail inbound to sunderland then to newcastle
sleek_20121120_0002.jpg

twm metro at platform 3
bit of a strugle making the station as i needed darkens but these shadow splines are awsome think they do the trick for the underground feeling

Sleek, very realistic shots. Like your work.
Could you please tell me about the car park in photos 3 and 4 - I've not seen it before.
Is it available?
Thanks.
Cheers from Aus.
NickE

Could you please tell me about the car park in photos 3 and 4 - I've not seen it before.
Is it available?
Thanks.
Cheers from Aus.
NickE

the carpark is actuly built with (fma concrete wal)l and the multi platforms called RTS somthing in spline section in away from home till tommorow ill give you full name then:D

Is it available?
Thanks.
Cheers from Aus.
NickE
FMA concrete fence <kuid:9999:937283>
RTS cladire demolate spline <kuid:59940:20720>

Hi Sleek, I haven't been on these forums for a LONG time but since I am a Mackem you know whats coming next....is your route available?

Here's an old one of mine , at Diamond Hall in Sunderland.

NCB Coal Train at Diamond Hall by pinzac55, on Flickr

oh i dont know about handing things out to a mackem im from the other side of the river:hehe::p
sure i will be releasing when it is complete stay posted on the forums buddy:cool:

Last edited:
The route is called "Sunderland Route 2"
I started this route in late 2004 but as I was new to Trainz I didn't understand the need for Terrain Maps or correct NSEW orientation and I started it at Zero elevation, plus I worked the dimensions out by scaling them from maps. So it is dimensionally inaccurate, too high and wrongly orientated. If you can overlook these minor problems :eek: it runs OK. Plus I have altered a lot of content including the colours of the TC3 signals (changing them from white to BR(NE) grey and reskinned some items. Hers a clip of it I made a year ago - graphics are a bit clunky but I have done massive upgrades to my PC now. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M3oihLWO9XE&list=UUt2-YCmrLjCvF2g-qke10Gg&index=18&feature=plcp

Last edited:
Great screenies everyone :) Now here is a few from me from Wington Junction the 80's version and a session I am working on :)

pairof37soncement.jpg

A pair of 37's work a rake of PCA Blue Circle Cement wagons.

08010awaitsitsnextshunt.jpg

08010 Sits in Manfield Yard awaiting its next shunting duty.

APairof105s.jpg

A pair of class 105's sit at Lee Stream P3 awaiting their departure time.

a47headsanexpress.jpg

A Class 47 heads a Intercity express train

areggierail37headsareggierailservice.jpg

37414 heads a Reggie Rail Express service through the country side

Back