UK Screenshots (Hi Res Version)

My new project ;) Midland based 1950s route, anyone like?

trainz2012-11-0719-18-13-43.jpg

trainz2012-11-0719-24-32-81.jpg

Comments welcomed!

A few from the WSR:

D1661WT20120910.jpg

D1661 heads away from Watchet

92203WNNY.jpg

Black Prince rolls into Williton with an up train 04/10/12, Autumn Steam Gala

PannierCH2010WSG.jpg

Flashback to the 2010 Winter steam gala as a pannier thrashes up the gradient into Crowcombe.

Anthony

hi all great shots iv uploaded my queen street to edinburgh its not complete queen street to lenzie is complete trees buildings ect but the line does go all the way to edinburgh with hayemarket and edinburgh stations complete with some scenery complete the signals my need altered possibly if its a little wrong but i dont think it is:confused: anyway maybe somebody could finish it and do a re upload i hope its uploaded correctly my first time its called scotrail if not message me il try and figure it out hope you enjoy it and hope to see some screen shots up on here :D

awesome mark cant be long until upload now can it :cool:
could i get some help or right direction to this No thumbnail image found for the asset <kuid:339900:100036>. i cant upload my route due to this missing screen shot any help how to do or right place much appreciated :)

sleek

awesome mark cant be long until upload now can it :cool:
could i get some help or right direction to this No thumbnail image found for the asset <kuid:339900:100036>. i cant upload my route due to this missing screen shot any help how to do or right place much appreciated :)
sleek

Have you taken a screenshot of the route in question Sleek firstly? If so then you need to add the following lines to your config file for the route:

}

thumbnails
{
{
image "Screenshot title goes here"
width 240
height 180
}
}

Sleek I HTH :)

Have you taken a screenshot of the route in question Sleek firstly? If so then you need to add the following lines to your config file for the route:

}

thumbnails
{
{
image "Screenshot title goes here"
width 240
height 180
}
}

Sleek I HTH :)

thanks joe iv already tried this am i able to email you the route some how so you can see what the problem is it says
category-region "00"
category-era "2010s"
}

thumbnails
{
}
image "sleek_20120805_0018"
width 240
height 180
}
}
kuid <kuid:339900:100036>
kind "map"
username "Scotrail"
workingscale 0
workingunits 0
water <kuid:-1:6353>
description
trainz-build 3.6
category-class "YM"
region <kuid:-1:78032>
but when i try to commit it says Error: Unable to commit changes to asset <kuid:339900:100036> as the config file contains the wrong KUID

sorry for being in wrong forum people im noobish at this stuff my bad:(

Great shots everyone!

@sleek - There is still quite a lot to do. At the moment I am improving the Truro - Penzance section, trying to get that section perfect, and up to the same standard as the newest parts of the route such as Plymouth.

Over the past few days I have been improving Redruth and here are the results:

Cardrew01.jpg

Redruth05.jpg

Redruth06.jpg

Redruth07.jpg

Redruth08.jpg

Mark

It's been ages since I posted anything, but I liked this shot, so here it is.
This is from my updated UK Model Railway route and AI session. It's been updated to add a branch line to a dockside industry among other things.
It features many of Skipper1945's locos. Here we see a 14xx shunting the docks. You should see the updated route and session on the DLS in a couple of days.
They work in TS10 and TS12.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Cheers

glasgow queen street nice:D this is mine
queenyJPG0.jpg

dont know why the tyne bridge is in background hehe

great shots all :cool: his is an old post of mine does anybody know the name of this bridge or any bridge like it the background one as im making sunderland to pelaw and need a bridge like this any help much appreciated :D

Nice shots from mezzoprezzo and marky7890.

@casper. Where is the little old chap you normally include in your pics, he's usually depicted as being nearly flat on his back surrounded by a few discarded empty beer bottles!

Back