Two minor annoyances

I keep running into a couple of very minor annoying issues. I'm running TRS22 and the original Surveyor. 1) After saving an uncompleted session and closing Trainz, when I come back to it later, occasionally an AI train just won't move. Driver commands for the route are still there, "continue schedule" is active and AI mode is selected. Selecting "abandon schedule" and loading a new set of driver commands doesn't fix the problem. Picking a new driver doesn't help. Rebooting the computer doesn't fix it, either. The consist will run fine in manual mode. I have to go into Surveyor, delete the consist and reinstall another. 2) After letting a session set for a while, if the computer has gone to sleep, sound will disappear. Only fix is rebooting. Don't know if this is a Trainz glitch or a computer problem. I'm running this on a Razer 15" laptop, if that makes any difference. TIA!

This sounds like a bug to me.

Report that here:

This sounds like a bug to me.

Report that here:
Thanks, JCitron. I took a look at the bug report and the format really doesn't lend itself to these problems because there's not a specific, traceable sequence of events that produces the problem.

Thanks, JCitron. I took a look at the bug report and the format really doesn't lend itself to these problems because there's not a specific, traceable sequence of events that produces the problem.
Send in the report with a description of what's going on. To me, this sounds like the symptoms of what everyone else here has been suffering through with their driving sessions except your issue has occurred after returning from a saved session.

When a driver session is first started, we have issues with drivers not finding their destinations, stopping at green signals, backing up, and sitting there. Using continue schedule works sometimes, not always, and in many instances, it doesn't work at all.

By reporting what you are experiencing with the saved-session, then this will assist the team in resolving the other issue as well, or at least make this a one-shot repair instead of requiring two service packs to fix it.

An update: Got a response back from Auran. They want me to upgrade from my current build 117655. Every time I've tried to update, I get a "no updates currently available." Also, I've seen comments that the latest update may be buggy. What's the last known good build # for Windows PC?

Also, maybe I'm suffering from faulty logic, but it seems to me that if I haven't updated the build, haven't changed anything, haven't added anything and I get a bug, it's not a problem with the build.

Back