Stuck in tunnel mode

I'm running Trainz 2022, with the original surveyor. Having trouble with tunnels. Frequently, when the train exits the tunnel, it doesn't spring back to the view set prior to tunnel entry. It stays glued to the top of the loco. Eventually, it seems to go back.

Is there a fix for this?

I'm running Trainz 2022, with the original surveyor. Having trouble with tunnels. Frequently, when the train exits the tunnel, it doesn't spring back to the view set prior to tunnel entry. It stays glued to the top of the loco. Eventually, it seems to go back.

Is there a fix for this?
Always when you enter a tunnel and you are not in cab mode the external view goes automatically to the top of the cab. Then you have to press the 2 key button so to have the view you had previously.

Hi SirGreg - I guess I should have been more specific. I'm in chase mode (2 key) before I enter the tunnel. When I exit the tunnel, the view stays on top of the cab even after I hit the 2 key. Finally, after 5-10 minutes, it reverts back to chase mode.

Hi SirGreg - I guess I should have been more specific. I'm in chase mode (2 key) before I enter the tunnel. When I exit the tunnel, the view stays on top of the cab even after I hit the 2 key. Finally, after 5-10 minutes, it reverts back to chase mode.
5-10 minutes is by far much time to change the view, no matter if you are in cab mode or chase mode. It smells more like a bug. Wait for some solutions from other members. I have no idea cause i have never faced or heard about this before.

Back