TUME’s Simulation of “The Milwaukee Road”

Matt3985, where did you get the Southern Pacific F series A and B units? I cannot find them anywhere and want them for the Daylighter trains. Thanks!

Just a couple of screens I took tonight while I was testing my model of the Milwaukee Road extension cord shop switcher X3800. The model still needs some more work done here and there, especially the road number, but it does fits on the turntable with an EF-4 as it was meant to when it was stationed at the Deer Lodge roundhouse in Powell County, MT.

Lm6DFyr_RuORNd7TUFTUYw.png

WpN0UWPKSwa5bCqdFMrdew.png

i_K7R_TKSy66siepEikURg.png

Wow - that's a nice little piece you are working on Joek5!
Now I wish I would have created the roundhouse also internally and with animated doors :)
But as time always is too less I just concentrated my work onto the outside strukture of the roundhouse. Keep on working on your nice switcher adn have fun playing with it.

Your 's TUME

GP9 EXPERIMENT

I hope you will give some time to updating your excellent Milwaukee GP9 series (280, 283, 284) to 12/TANE compatibility. They are my primary power on the Fond Du Lac Branch and were found all over the Milwaukee system.

For some reason the "A" and "3" keys do not work in 2009, 2012 or TANE.
I downloaded an original from the DLC to test in TANE. It is strange this happens, because the train brake works correctly using the RailDriver brake handle. But so far the RD doesn't work with TANE, so we're stuck with using the independent brake and that won't anchor cars decoupled on a grade.

Dear Uwe,

Today I tried replacing your GP9 interior with bdaneal's SD9 interior. The train brake controls worked correctly, so the brake issue is with the cab.

The modified loco can't be used because Ben's cab winds up buried in the ballast, but the brakes work!

Hope you'll take a little time to work the GP9's over,

Gruess,

Bob

:B~)

Hello Jimbiglion, thats very great - thank you very much I am loooking forward to see your pictures.
Habe a nice weekend :)

Just a couple of screens I took tonight while I was testing my model of the Milwaukee Road extension cord shop switcher X3800. The model still needs some more work done here and there, especially the road number, but it does fits on the turntable with an EF-4 as it was meant to when it was stationed at the Deer Lodge roundhouse in Powell County, MT.

i_K7R_TKSy66siepEikURg.png

A very interesting innovation; well done.
Very happy to see appear!

As a big fan of Tume's Work and the Avery-Drexel Route since TS10. I just recently purchaced T:ANE. Here are some of my reskins specificaly for the route that I did when I had TS12.

[FONT=&quot]Trainz: A New Era, Milwaukee Road Avery-Drexel, Transcontinental Freight Train
[/FONT]
MILW SD70ACe

My-Trainz-Screenshot-Image.jpg

MILW-EMD-SD70ACe%27s-lead-by-MILW-EF-4-E73--East-bound-to-Chicago-from-Seattle..jpg

MILW-SD70ACe-Repaint..jpg

Hello speedbumptrucker1,
I like your color scheme. Thank you for your compliment about my MILW-Project. I am very pleased to see that my work brought you to the decission to go for T:ANE :Y:

And thank you for your screens too.
Just have much fun playing with T:ANE - even with the other routes, its also great stuff!!

Your's TUME

Just one more screen shot. As tribute to the Avery-Drexel route. Here is a reskin I have been working on the last couple of days.

[FONT=&quot]EMD SD70ACe Milwaukee Road Heritage Units
[/FONT]
EMD-SD70ACe-Milwaukee-Road-Heritage-Units.jpg

[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

Pweiser's ES2s on the Road (see freeware section for more information)

A MoW consist prepares to follow the regularly scheduled freight as an Extra,

:wave:

@normhart - Aieeee! Running extra! I didn't give the ES2s priority markers, assuming they'd be in yard work. But they did get off the property on occasion (over to Butte and Silver Bow, it says here). They've got flag holders, so I should really have provided green and white flags... :hehe:

TUME, sorry if this is a repost or mis-post, but your winter eastbound session. I got to East Portal and got a red light just out of the tunnel before I could go out on the siding. I stop, but it does not turn green. The westbound frieght seems to be sitting down the track a ways (not visible from there). Nothing is happening. Is there something I should do to be able to proceed?

The problem above appears to be because the westbound is sitting on the switch at the other end of the siding, so the west end light sees it as uncontrolled, even though it is set correctly for the westbound. But the westbound is not moving, so will not clear the switch. I can't believe I would have been faster my first time through, when I didn't really know the turnaround sequence at the beginning, and I passed the westbound while moving along the east portal siding. So did I get there AFTER the westbound had cleared the switch? Now that I am getting the turnaround sequence faster, and am maintaining the speed limits better, am I getting there too soon? Or am I getting there too late, because only a few cars behind the westbound engine have cleared the switch at the east end? Even if so, why would the simulation just stop? If the westbound clears the switch then I could go, but it is just sitting there. Am I supposed to get in the westbound and move it back or forward to clear the switch? What would that do to the session? I now have two saved sessions like this, and I don't know what to do with them. Thanks in advance if anyone can answer!

Back