TS2010 order - when will it be dispatched?

Hello,

I have ordered TS2010EE (boxed) to my friend at the end of August. Earlier, it took 2-3 weeks to my order being dispatched.
I have submitted a ticket a week ago to the Auran Helpdesk but I didn't get any reply.
What can I expect? When will it be dispatched?

Krisz

Hello,

I have ordered TS2010EE (boxed) to my friend at the end of August. Earlier, it took 2-3 weeks to my order being dispatched.
I have submitted a ticket a week ago to the Auran Helpdesk but I didn't get any reply.
What can I expect? When will it be dispatched?

Krisz

If the others topics about this issue are remotely true I guess you will not receive it before at least another helpdesk ticket and this topic hitting at least twenty replies. It's hilarious N3V finds the time to organize contests but fail to get the basics right ... and not just now but for quite some time already.

Hi!

It is really making me sad that the Helpdesk don't give any answer.
It is really embarassing for me...:confused::(

It might be possible that they are out of stock but it would be nice if they made an announcement regarding the temporary lack of stock or something - if this is the reason... it can happen, it is absolutely normal, but not in this way, regarding the lack of answers...
And I don't care digital download - my friend cannot put it on the shelf...

It would be nice if someone at Auran wold see this topic, and gave me/us a calming answer...:confused::(

Krisz

It might be possible that they are out of stock
If that was the case, then I doubt you would have been able to fill out an order, as it would say something about not being available or words to that effect.

Bekaember & Motorbreath, I think the estimated time (if ordered direct from Auran) is usually 2 - 6 weeks. The end of August has been 6 weeks. I would give them [Auran] maybe another 1 or 2 weeks. If not sent by then, then I would seriously considering asking for your money (including postage) to be refunded, and if that is the case, maybe buying it from a retail store for your friend.

And at Auran, it doesn't matter how small (or how many staff) a business may be, a product should be sent within the time period stated on the order form. (unless their is a good reason)

Last edited:
Mine finally says shipped, and another 3 days to 3 weeks. I'm expecting the latter, but I really do hope it is no longer than that since I still have to learn how to operate and patch it.

It would make me MAD, not sad.

Has your friend been sent the game yet?

Hi!

It seems, my order will be Ok too. :D I got answer from the Auran Helpdesk.
As you can see, I am on the other side of the Globe, :hehe: so it might take more time till it would arrive to my friend (he is my neighbour).
At the moment, the status of my order is "shipped". So, let's hope the best! ;)

Thank you! ;)

Krisz :wave:

Hi!

It seems, my order will be Ok too. :D I got answer from the Auran Helpdesk.
As you can see, I am on the other side of the Globe, :hehe: so it might take more time till it would arrive to my friend (he is my neighbour).
At the moment, the status of my order is "shipped". So, let's hope the best! ;)

Thank you! ;)

... And yes, it has arrived to my friend.
Zec Murphy, Thank you for your help.

Back