TS2010 discount coupon?

Driver_Col

There are some us around who bought the TS09 Surveyor Edition and cannot remember whether we received a discount coupon, what it's number is, or even where the info is kept .... assuming we had one to start with!

Is there a process for retrieving lost coupon data for those of us with less than perfect memories?

Thx. Colin.

If you preordered TS 2009 WBE, you received the discount voucher, and it, or at least the information on how to access it, should be stored in your Planet Auran profile.

ns

If you preordered TS 2009 WBE, you received the discount voucher, and it, or at least the information on how to access it, should be stored in your Planet Auran profile.

ns

Many thx. I do apparently have an outstanding voucher although details are sparse so would assume are from TS09. I guess I shall have to wait until either I decide to buy TS2010 (past experiences make this questionable), or it simply expires.

Thx again for your direction. Much appreciated.

Colin.

I've got the coupon in my profile, but it says "product not available at this time".
I am assuming that this is the voucher that will become available for purchase of TS2010.

FW

I've got the coupon in my profile, but it says "product not available at this time".
I am assuming that this is the voucher that will become available for purchase of TS2010.

FW

Hi FW - I am kind of holding off on the finer details of how this works because I am expecting it all to fall into place if/when I actually have TS2010 in my shopping cart.

:)

my voucher is for TS09 EE; will that matter?

20% Discount Voucher (Only applies to Trainz Simulator 2009: Engineers Edition; Excludes Postage and Handling)

However if I recall correctly when you buy something from the store; you have the option to put in your PA username & password; this then automatically checks for available vouchers.

Oh and Auran; we better be able to get a DVD/CD for this. (I haven't read the offical announcement yet.)

peter

peter

The voucher is for Ts2009 EE, but seeing that does not look like being available I should hope Auran will honour this on purchase of 2010 EE ! John.

It clearly states in the TS2010 announcement CQ TS2010 website that the TS2009 WBE preorder vouchers for TS2009 EE are valid for TS2010 EE since TS2010 EE is in fact the final name of TS2009 EE.

I pre ordered 2009 and I have no voucher in my planet Auran about a discount. In fact its got invoice numbers going way back to 2002 for all the products ordered over the last 7 years ?????

Can we actually pre-order 2010 already?

I don't want to pre-order too early, unless my credit card doesn't get charged until the product ships.

FW

Hi All

For those who pre-ordered TS2009:WBE last year, a discount coupon was added to your profile for " 20% Discount Voucher (Only applies to Trainz Simulator 2009: Engineers Edition; Excludes Postage and Handling)".

This coupon will be able to be used for TS2010:EE, when it is available for you to order. It is not yet available for pre-order.

@Bearcat245
I have just done a quick check of your account, and you do appear to have the above mentioned voucher. However, as above, it will not be 'available' for use until TS2010:EE is available for pre-order.

Zec, I ordered TS2009 on 17 December 2008 but don't seem to have a voucher, is that too late then to be considered as a preorder?

Thanks,
David

Hi rabid,

The release date of TS2009:WBE was 27th Nov 2008, any orders after this date did not recieve a voucher for TS2010:EE.

Back