trying to place a oder

conrail_3004

hi jointed rail, I am trying to get 2 loco's, but when I check out it dose nothing, I am using paypal, I go thur the whole process and when I get to the proceed check out, that's when nothing happens, any Idea on this, I had this happen to me early to, I thought maybe you guys where doing something, but it did it again, trying to get csx dash-9 and emd 70 thanks for any help on this,

hi jointed rail, I am trying to get 2 loco's, but when I check out it dose nothing, I am using paypal, I go thur the whole process and when I get to the proceed check out, that's when nothing happens, any Idea on this, I had this happen to me early to, I thought maybe you guys where doing something, but it did it again, trying to get csx dash-9 and emd 70 thanks for any help on this,

Hmm....did you put them in the cart and click "checkout with paypal"? If so, then don't do that. Go to "Proceed to checkout", click the agreement tab, then Update order, and that should solve it...

Make sure you checked the box at the bottom before it sends you to paypal. Not sure what else to tell you, we've had orders coming in all day long with no issues.

lol ... He said placing an oder ... I get yelled at for doing something like that !

I blame it on the Dawg !

Last edited:
Back