TRS22?

What month is your route set in? If it's set in July, I think it will be summer. 'If it was set in December, it would be winter'.. Here in Australia, it's completely opposite!

THIS. I really recommend doing this if you can. Steam has super frequent sales where you can get stuff for, at the right time, about 75-80% off. It provides a lot of savings compared to buying DLC direct from N3V through their store.
That's exactly why I stick with Steam ;) Epic Games was a bit on the high side! So, I've got 2 copies of Predator Hunting Grounds + all DLCs.. Sorry, for going off topic!!!

There are two options:-
  1. edit the config.txt file of the track to add the line above-snow-line 1 but this will obviously only work in your copy of Trainz. Anyone else who used that track asset will still see the snow texture, or
  2. select an alternative track asset that does not have this issue

It turns out that I started a thread on this very issue over a year ago (how time flies or how my memory has slipped) with these solutions discussed. The thread can be found at seasonal-pbr-surprise
Change the date to sometime in the northern hemisphere summer. I set my routes to mid-June or mid-July to avoid snowy ballast.

Back