TRS2006

BillDickson

Hi folks,

Just purchased 2006 today. My first stop after I installed 2006 was the DLS to see what further content I could DL.

One problem. How do you DL, I thought it would be the same as 2004.

Please help

Bill

2 ways come to mind.

One way is to use CMP and the Download Station tab and drag and drop the item into the download helper.

Or 2 you can search the DLS for it and click on Download and then it'll be added into CMP's TDH and when you are ready you can click on Start to start the download.

Make sure that you also update your TRS2006 with SP1 as well and that can be found in this thread and also this thread.

HTH

Dave

Hi Dave,

Thanks for your reply

I have downloadwd SP1 and installed it, unfortunatley it must have been a bad download because the graphics were all over the place. I am trying to get on to the Auran site to re DL but can't.

I have Tried the two links that you gave but I as always, get the message " I am not authorized to acess this area"

Could you please Help once more.

Thanks Bill

What you might have done is fired up TRS06 before installing the patch.

You now need to uninstall TRS06, reinstall TRS06, install the service pack BEFORE running TRS06 and then run TRS 06 to see if it all works...

Have you registered your copy of TRS06 on Planet Auran yet?

regards

Harry

DLS Server Full forever

I'VE INSTALLED TRS2006 & SP1. CMP VERIFIES MY NAME, ETC., AND MY 1st CLASS TICKET... PROBLEM IS THAT THE SERVER IS ALWAYS FULL.

TO THIS DAY, I HAVEN'T DOWNLOADED ANYTHING... NOT ONE BYTE.

goodell911

1. Please don't use CAPS. it's considered to be shouting and thus is rude.

2. open the forum page, up the top is a button that says Profile. edit the password. remove what's in the password box and type in your current password again. click on save.

3. open CMP and do the same with the password here. check it's updated it and see if that works.

4. if that don't work, try this www.auran.com/helpdesk

regards

Harry

I'VE INSTALLED TRS2006 & SP1. CMP VERIFIES MY NAME, ETC., AND MY 1st CLASS TICKET... PROBLEM IS THAT THE SERVER IS ALWAYS FULL.

TO THIS DAY, I HAVEN'T DOWNLOADED ANYTHING... NOT ONE BYTE.

Ok have you read this thread that talks about the server full messege?

HTH

Dave

Thanks for all your help.

I now have 2006 working with the patch.

Installing the patch over a fresh install without running 2006 done the trick

Thanks

Bill

Back