TRS19 - ECML Edinburgh - Dundee ... missing dependencies

industrial

I purchased the game yesterday after downloaded the routes from DS when Downloading ECML route the download stops ... then I tryed to instal manualy the route but some missing assets can't be found on Download Station! How can they put on game a route without any sessions and missing assets?

Everytime when I work on this route to polish some traks and missing junctions the game crash!

I purchased the game yesterday after downloaded the routes from DS when Downloading ECML route the download stops ... then I tryed to instal manualy the route but some missing assets can't be found on Download Station! How can they put on game a route without any sessions and missing assets?

Everytime when I work on this route to polish some traks and missing junctions the game crash!

Nothing missing here, problem at your end are you on the latest build which should be 98510? anything else will have issues. That route has been updated a few times now, if you are not on the current build yet then chances are you are getting an old version.

I agree there is missing assets since service pack 1 went in and DLS can not find them as well and its built in and payware deps that are missing.

Back