trigger mutiple signals rule

billhughes

Hi. Does anyone know whether the 'Trigger Multiple Signals' rule will work with Trainz 2010? It only shows up in download station when you tick version 2004.

Hi. Does anyone know whether the 'Trigger Multiple Signals' rule will work with Trainz 2010? It only shows up in download station when you tick version 2004.

Do you have Trainz 2010? It does not show in your message header as being registered. Please register first.

Do you have Trainz 2010? It does not show in your message header as being registered. Please register first.

I purchased Trainz 2010 yesterday and registered with auran. It is all showing in my account etc, so I don't know why it's not showing on here. Maybe it takes a couple of days.

Now that your 2010 registration has appeared I can only suggest that you download rule and install it. If CM accepts the install without any error messages, then try it.

Now that your 2010 registration has appeared I can only suggest that you download rule and install it. If CM accepts the install without any error messages, then try it.
I have downloaded it without complaint from CM. Not had time to try it out yet. I will let you know if it works. Thanks to all for your replies and advice

Back