Trainzguy's Trainz

trainzguy1160

Virtual NZR driver
Remember my old Freewebs site?
Well, I've gotten past that stage now and I have my own website for my creations. http://www.trainzguystrainz.x10hosting.com
(Click on the word "Creationz" to get to the downloads page.)
Now all my downloads will be put on my website.
I'm the only one who uploads them so you don't need to be worried about viruses. But, just (as a rule of thumb) use your AV software to double-check. But I'd never intentionally do such a thing to a community that's been so good to me...
A reminder to '04 and '06 users: I use built-in content only to make my routes. But if you want to alter the route in a significant way, please ask and let me know what you want to do. I'll then get back to you.
trainzguy

Thanks for the routes.

Some screenshots on your website may be useful to give an idea of what's available in the route and to add visual impact to the site.

I have to say no, I don't really do routes as they seem to be a whole world of trouble. The last two I have tried for TC have crashed the program, but I appreciate the effort.

trainzguy,

I am always impressed by people who have a grasp on the internet, those that can create a website , etc.
Good show, however I am in aggreement with amigacooke, it needs more directions and screenshots.

My thoughts ---DLR

@ amigacooke,
these are for TRS2006 only and need Sp1 to run.
@ Deelare, I'll see what I can do about those shotz:hehe:
TRS2006 doesn't like Vista, so I apologise if there are only few screen shots available.
However, one of them is a map for one of my routes.

Last edited:
TRS2006 doesn't like Vista, so I apologise if there are only few screen shots available.

Same here.

Vista doesn't like anything of mine, actually.

Neither does The Gimp.

WHY DON'T THEY LIKE ME?!?!?:'(

*Slap**Slap*

Sorry, I think school's starting to drive me "off the rails":eek:

trainzguy,

I am always impressed by people who have a grasp on the internet, those that can create a website , etc.

If you can create something in gmax and make it appear in TRS2006, then building a website is child's play! At least that's my impression.
Mick Berg.

If you can create something in gmax and make it appear in TRS2006, then building a website is child's play! At least that's my impression.
Mick Berg.
Mick,
I apologize for giving trainzguy a kudo .
I am still impressed with anyone who has a website, be it child's play or not !
---DLR

Sorry, I didn't mean to belittle Trainzguy's (or anyone else's) abilities. I was just saying that if you can handle gmax and CMP, then you will find web authoring relatively easy.

Trainz guy. how did you set up your website? i attempted to set one up, all I got was an FTP server it let me set up.

Back