Trainz22 vs Trainz22PE: What is the difference? Answer at end of thread: Nothing, until you register.

I can confirm that there is no difference in the installers for TRS22 and TRS22 Platinum, as the Platinum Edition features and content are automatically activated through your MyTrainz account (the additional content will need to be installed through the Content Store separately, so you can choose which content you install).
Well, there you have it: an official answer. Thanks, Zec. As I posted in a thread somewhere (what do you mean it wasn`t this one?!?!?), I have checked my confirmation email and verified for myself that it was PE. Again, thank you.

So, I infer from what you said that there is no difference when installed offline with the offline installer, until such time as the extras are installed, or the program connects to your servers. This right?

Hi MasterTracklayer
The offline installer is simply an 'all in one' installer, the installation of Trainz will still need internet access to authenticate with our servers.

Regards

Hi Zec! I see you`ve been busy since last time I was here!
Yup. And if you don`t, or until you do, the installer can`t know the difference, which doesn`t matter as the product isn`t usable yet then anyway for anything but registering. (In case anyone is wondering, I`m referring to the off-line installer; I`ve never tried the on-line installer.)

Hello everyone

following an incident on my computer I have to reinstall trs2022, I went to Mytraiz, and the surprise I only have TRS Tane, 17 and 19, although I bought the game, is it because I have unsubscribed a train more than me I don't have it in Mytrainz

Last edited:
Franck,

According to the error message, I suspect your firewall and antivirus may be blocking the download for the patch. In your firewall settings, ensure that TRS22.exe has access to the network. Exclude the patch installer, your Trainz program and user data-folder from your antivirus scanning.

what I don't understand is why the trs2022 basic version does not appear in Mytrainz,
knowing that I have done routes with it, the proof

Last edited:
ok but in which section, because I am lost
I found and I'm waiting for a response

Last edited:
I feel the need to point out the possibility that you may have had access to TRS22 and TRS22 PE as part of your subscription and when your subscription expired that access went away. This can be confusing as N3V has run sales where if you subscribed to a membership as part of the sales you received a copy of TRS22 or TRS22 PE with a permanent license which continued to work after the subscription expires. This was a limited time offer and after the sale was over purchasing a subscription no longer got you a permanent license for TRS22 or TRS22 PE. When you have an active subscription you have access to older versions of Trainz going back to TANE even if you did not purchase those versions separately but that access ends with your subscription. I have discovered also that even the Trainz Plus Basic subscription gives you access to some items of DLC which of course becomes inactive when you end your subscription.

Good morning
I understand what you are saying but in this case I would no longer have access to tane t17 t19, which I bought, in the trains plus subscription I had as you said TRS22 basic, and yes I can keep it as TRS19, etc..., why does the basic version of TRS22 not appear on my Mytrainz, I specify that I lost this version due to a crash of my computer, how to recover TRS 22 ?
et j'ai du mal à comprendre ne pas avoir de réponse de NV3
I read that if we stop the subscription we keep TRS22 without S.02 but in case of loss (hard drive crash) what do we do to recover TRS22

Last edited:
Back