trainz routes

stationfried

i recently purchased 'trainz classics 1+2', which is a three disc set,'ultimate trainz, classic trainz and trs2006 now i have two versions of the latter,(trs2006)and comes bundled with 4 sets of trainz routes for trs2006.i realise that i now have two different versions of trs2006 that being trainz classics version 2.6 build 3335 and an already purchased version 2.5 build 2761.i tried installing the trainz routes but it would not do it.i get error messages.it would be nice to know what they are, or even look like.thanks :confused: :'(

i recently purchased 'trainz classics 1+2', which is a three disc set,'ultimate trainz, classic trainz and trs2006 now i have two versions of the latter,(trs2006)and comes bundled with 4 sets of trainz routes for trs2006.i realise that i now have two different versions of trs2006 that being trainz classics version 2.6 build 3335 and an already purchased version 2.5 build 2761.i tried installing the trainz routes but it would not do it.i get error messages.it would be nice to know what they are, or even look like.thanks :confused: :'(

Hello

What error msg are you getting?

Ahsan:)

umm... im no expert but try uninstalling everything then install your trainz classics 1+2.that should eliminate errors. also make sure your version of trainz you had allready installed was NOT in the folder that you put your trainz classics pack in.

hope that helps!;)

Back